F/sale import 2.4td j plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/sale import 2.4td j plate

Hey i have the opertunity to grab a 3ltr TD hilux but need to be quick!so my one is up for sale,its a j plate 1992 import 2.4TD auto. Good all round condition and looked after anything needed it was done, has mot until sept i think(will put new12 month on necesseryand went straight through the last one) and has tax untill jan next year(9months), everthing works on this one air con, all electric windows,4x4 system(i've recently replaced all the vacume pipe with nice silicone jobby's) hard/soft suspension,has the dual batterys(they are aprox 18 months old)loads of tread left in the all terain tyres,has the spare wheel underneath which is new condition to.had a big service in the summer inc loads of stuff i'll have to find the receipt but i do remember it all came to £600! All the interiour is in very good condition with no rips or tears and i am a non smoker so no horrible stains or smells!Milage is 152000KM

I am only selling because of another hilux has come up for sale which will suit my needs for towing a lot better so this ones up for grabs i have just taken some pics but they show the truck dirty and in need of a good clean which i will do this afternoon,i have not got any of the back as it's full of wheels and spares for my rx7 lol!but will get it all tidyed up and some better pics.

As i need to sell this one one the quick i am open to sensable offers around £1800 i only have about a week so cant be dealing with people pussyfooting around(hope that dont come across the wrong way its just the decision needs to be made quickly!)

Any inspection and test drive welcome

Call me(rob)on 07854765878
Working...
X