A bargain to be had

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bargain to be had

For sale, for parts or can be repaired, I'm certain that the engine has had its chips. I t makes a nasty knocking noise that started last night. It is a 91 H reg 2.4 turbo diesel with crag alloys and good mud rubber on. the interior should clean up well (it has been used for a work vehicle for the last 2 years) the head was replaced not long after I got it and has served me well. I dont have the time or patience to have it fixed so it is someones to collect for £1500. I am in Northamptonshire so give me a buzz if you are interested on 07815050162. It could be the bottom end gone or has dropped and injector.
    I will be advertising on ebay as well to see how much the old girl can fetch, but will give priority to you lot.
    Cheers
    Josh

Originally posted by Josh
    For sale, for parts or can be repaired, I'm certain that the engine has had its chips. I t makes a nasty knocking noise that started last night. It is a 91 H reg 2.4 turbo diesel with crag alloys and good mud rubber on. the interior should clean up well (it has been used for a work vehicle for the last 2 years) the head was replaced not long after I got it and has served me well. I dont have the time or patience to have it fixed so it is someones to collect for £1500. I am in Northamptonshire so give me a buzz if you are interested on 07815050162. It could be the bottom end gone or has dropped and injector.
    I will be advertising on ebay as well to see how much the old girl can fetch, but will give priority to you lot.
    Cheers
    Josh

Hi any pictures.
    Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
      Hi any pictures.
      sorry mate, she went last night for £700

Comment

Working...
      X