SSR-X up for grabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSR-X up for grabs

OK. I have got my new car and the Surf is taking space, so the price is reduced, but it is also going in the Autotrader this week so if anyone is interested call me soon.

My Surf has to go. The vast majority of my work is now in the city and I tube it everywhere, so all I need now is a small runaround for the weekends ( I have driven 80 miles since Feb). It is a '92 SSR-X burgundy over grey wide body, 123000 kms. Thats 76260mls in old money. Very very clean, perfect interior, great aftermarket 15" 6 spoke alloys with good tyres and a brand new spare. A Jap Pioneer stereo with 6 disc changer, rear passenger heating with independant controls and a new towbar was fitted the week before I bought it and used only once. It has just been taxed and MOT'd and has 11 months remaining on both. I bought the car in October last year and it had just had a full engine flush, timing belt and service and the temp gauge never moves even when left standing at tickover. The original electric arial never worked so I fitted an internal stick on the windscreen type from Halfords and no probs, otherwise its all standard and working as it should.
    I am looking for NEW PRICE £4300 ono so if you are interested then get in touch through this forum or call me on 07967812418 and make me an offer. I am in the Camden area but the Surf currently resides in Beaconsfield. It could be brought to london for viewing if needed.

Cheers
    steve
    Attached Files
    Last edited by cheezygrinon; 12 May 2004, 20:38. Reason: change of details

Your Surf

Has the head been done?
    Cheers
    Dave

Comment

Originally posted by mrdmoore
      Has the head been done?
      Cheers
      Dave
      No Dave I'm afraid not, is this going to put you off.
      Not all of them are affected you know.

Give me a call if you are interested

Steve
      07967 812418

Comment

OK,It has gone now and I shall miss it, but it has gone to a good owner and I have put him on to this site so I'm sure he will sign up soon. thanks for the adice in the past and maybe I'll be back in the future with a 3.0ltr.

Cheers
        Steve

Comment

Working...
        X