£2500.00 : 2.7 Petrol Automatic, New Shape, Toyota Hilux Surf: N Reg :

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• £2500.00 : 2.7 Petrol Automatic, New Shape, Toyota Hilux Surf: N Reg :

I Am By No Means Up On My Surf Details So If I Miss Out Anything And You Want To Know If It Has It Then Ask And I'll Get Back To You On It.

This Truck Is Not The Fuel Monster That It Is Thought To Be By Those Who Haven't Driven A Petrol. I Had A Diesel Hilux Before This And The Difference Between The Two Is Nothing To Write Home About Really. I'm Only Selling Because I Got Given A New Truck.

Being A Petrol, It Is A Smoother Ride Than The Diesel And The Engine Literally Purrs.

It Has Raised Sports Suspension. Big Wheels But The Alloys Are Not In The Best Condition, They Are As Old As The Truck I Assume.
    Bodywork Is In Great Condition. A Small Bump On The Rear From Before I Bought It. Starts On The Button Everytime, Never Complains About Anything.

Rear Mounted Spare Wheel. Air Con. Full Electrics. Stereo. Mot'd Till August 08. Front And Rear Wind Deflectors, UK imported 2003, speedo is in miles, clock in KM.

I Am In The North East For Anyone Interested In Seeing It.

SOME INTERIOR PICTURES

Last edited by V6GABS; 14 January 2008, 11:45.

can you send me some pics please westend2000@hotmail.com

Comment

Thanks for enquiry.

Email sent to you

Comment

If you open an account with photobucket or flickr (both free) you can link to the pictures. I wish your truck was a manual, I would have torn your arm off.

Comment

Why does the auto put you off ?

It never misses a beat with changing gear and it's a joy to ride around in

Thanks for photobucket advice.

Comment

Originally posted by V6GABS
            Why does the auto put you off ?

It never misses a beat with changing gear and it's a joy to ride around in

Thanks for photobucket advice.
            Just not me. I have an auto now and I'm bored of it.

Comment

Holy cr*p thats cheap!!!

Do you take grandmothers as a deposit??

Comment

Only rich ones

I have tried to sell my truck for 3 months now but i live in an area where farming is the main industry and they just dont want to touch a petrol so price reflects this.

My phone has rang everyday since i put For Sale sign up on it but as soon as they hear it's a petrol, BANG !!! the phone is down in a shot before i even get the chance to say it's not a monster on fuel !!!

Comment

dammit!

I can understand people being a bit cautious about petrol models. But in the same, on the 3rd gen i for one am totally ignorant on power & mpg details!

Its got the awesome spoiler on it too, not the huuuge one with the mirror!

an its cheap enough to have a few ££ left to get a black respray,

Keep it for a year mate an i'll have it for £3k

Comment

Wished you lived closer, that would interest me for that price
                    I Love Wales

Comment

Originally posted by 24Seven
                      The North East is a lovely place for a day trip

Comment

Originally posted by V6GABS
                        The North East is a lovely place for a day trip
                        I know i live here Where abouts in the north east is your north east ? Im near saltburn/ redcar area.

Comment

Originally posted by 24Seven
                          same here shame !!btw whats the mileage?
                          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by v8 jeep
                            I know i live here Where abouts in the north east is your north east ? Im near saltburn/ redcar area.
                            I'm in Northumberland.

It has done around 180 to 185k KM which i think works out to about 115k miles.

It's parked up at a service station on the A1 where it's up for sale but i can get the exact miles if your interested.

Comment

Re

GOD DAMN thats a nice truck!

Let me know if you don't get it sold and I will buy it for the wife!

(Seriously)

Later!

Gary

Comment

Working...
                              X