X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.4 SSRx for sale A real looker needs TLC

The full story plus pics of the car are at eBay:
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...290&sspagename

To cut short. Man buys car on behalf of lady. Lady takes hump that it's not the one she told him to get! No prob he thinks. It's a real mint motor with expensive extras (£1500 worth of wheels & tyres). I'll get it nicely done up and sell. Spends £600 to put it into A1 fabulous condition: brakes, servicing.... no expense spared! Types up advert. Will win back lady's affection when the car shows a profit. But................. day after.......... Car starts to lose coolant! result man in more s**t. Quote for fixing.............. = deep ear ache. "No more money to be spent!!!"
    Garage reckoned £500 at best £1000 - 12000 at worst.
    Who wants a mint Surf for abour £4.5K max? Just needs someone who can fix it themselves or pay garage!
    Buy it now price is £3500. You will not be disappointed by the quality so if you want to negotiate on ££££££££££££'s get in touch!
    Email me for details or send me your phone number to discuss. Car runs OK so could get anywhere in the UK. I believe that I have represented this honestly and also that this would be a fair price. However I welcome any comments from you who know! Low mileage 45000 which appears genuine from the condition!
    Last edited by Mick Br; 7 March 2004, 21:01.

I have reduced price following discussions with several people more knowledgeable than I. Still on eBay at £3000 but will take best offer near to this.

Comment

Sold to very happy buyer for £3000.
      Cheers
      Mick

Comment

Working...
      X