surf for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surf for sale

Hi everyone. Got to sell our surf........91 "h"reg ssr limited.manual ,All the usual extras.New modified head fitted in october along with timing belt and filters.Nice aftermarket alloys and 31.1050.15.goodrich ats,Aftermarket arches(the wheels fill the arches perfectly).Sony r/c with 10 disc changer.remote alarm,cat 2 immobiliser.Abar with 2 spots.MOT august 4th taxed to august.the car is in excellent cond and a pleasure to drive.£4250.ono,for further info and photos.beetlebanger@yahoo.co.u k.the car is in durham,oh and it`s grey

Cheers JIM

Further to above, I will consider part ex up to £2,500.

Comment

part x

wot would you consider in part x wot about a peugeot 306 turbo diesel on an r plate siver glx model firat class condition
      black n tan
      black n tan
      yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

re-part ex

Hi Mark,I am interested in your motor,could you email me with the spec.
        beetlebanger@yahoo.co.uk cheers Jim

Comment

Reduced

Reduced my surf to £3,850..............need the money to keep bank happy...email me at..beetlebanger at yahoo.co.uk for pics or phone number...
          Jim

Comment

still got ya surf??????
            CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

phone

jim giss ya phone number we can talk about car my peugeot is a glx model electric windows elec sunroof mirrors rain sensitive wipers velour trim nice condition silver in colour 81 thousand miles
              black n tan
              black n tan
              yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Hi Mark trying to send u some pics.....phone number is 07734805501....let me know if pics were attached
                JIM

Comment

Working...
                X