2.4 SSR 1990 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.4 SSR 1990 for sale

1990 2.4 manual, sadly now with a suspected dodgy head.
    Running well but pressurising the expansion tank, MOT till end OCT, recent Clutch, timing belt, Clutch master and slave cylinder, 2inch body lift, full set265/75/16 Machos (less than 500 miles old), transit exhaust, CVs, tow bar, Nardi wheel, rear window motor and channels, 137K KM. Scruffy door bottoms and bumpers.Will throw in set of 15inch alloys, filter kit, spare window motor etc. Might break but would rather seller as a whole. (wife's already not happy about the V8 Landy and rusty Jag that are already along side the houseup to their axles in weeds).must be worth £450 for a quick sale to someone with space/time/understanding wife.
    Located in NE Scotland. Thanks to all for all the advice I've recieved.
    lukenicol@aol.com if interested.
    dinna say eh?....say fit?

oh aye and it's just had new 20% uprated springs fitted..am I sick or what

Comment

saw your comment on the turbo boost thread

sorry, i dont have space for another truck
      and wife wouldnt let me after the shogun saga a few years ago, especially when i started using it as a shed!
      Landcruiser Colorado
      Sub. Forester

Comment

cheers for replying anyway Andy....might just have to run it till it dies or MOT runs out (Oct) and keep it as a donor vehicle for the next one. (if I get shot of the LWB landy...thats currently being used as a ...you guessed it... shed)
        Take it from your other posts you're a shooting man too. must get to the bucks before the season ends. Then its time for the phesants..woo hoo
        All the best and good shooting to you. ( If you know anyone local who might like it or the bits don't hesitate to point them in my direction)
        cheers Luke

Comment

Overton (dismantlers dyce) might like it.... but they are ripoff merchants! and would probably charge you to give them it!

yup - i am a shooter, FAC airgun and .22 rimfire, and a SBS shotgun and beretta semi-auto

havent done any pheasant shooting yet, just rabbits on local farms and pigeons and crows, with deeks or walking shoots
          might get a fox dun in due course, need to speak to Ian Duncan the FEO 1st
          Landcruiser Colorado
          Sub. Forester

Comment

Working...
          X