US Spec first year 4RUNNER 1984 4WD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Spec first year 4RUNNER 1984 4WD!

I have shipped the offroad love of my life to England from Long Beach California, and will meet it at Thames Port on about the 24th of March. Originally purchased in the state of Illinois, a professor at my local university finally gave it up 2 years ago when my friend aquired it. I traded him a boat for it, as I always wanted a four wheel drive straight axle first year 4runner. I have only altered the tires and the shocks, which are brand new Ranchos. It has a removable hardtop for fresh air fun, and has current California license plates. The engine runs well, and has passed the stringent California smog test. All of the hydraulic brake components have been replaced, including calipers and the master cylinder. This truck is en route now, and will be available for viewing at the Volksworld VW Show on March 28th, where I will be selling VW Parts. My daily driver is a 2002 Tacoma four door truck with the 190 horsepower V6, so after parting ways with the 4runna I will still have a Toyota! I can be contacted by email at woodslat@yahoo.com, and also by phone if preferred at 010.1.530.219.1768 which is my mobile phone.
    Attached Files
Working...
X