2.4 SSR-X Dec 1992

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.4 SSR-X Dec 1992

Previously advertised and not sold. As mentioned before the vehicle needs to go as wife on maternity and finds vehicle too big.
    The vehicle has 10 months MOT and 5 months tax. Black, all electric, air con etc, rear spoiler/brake light, luggage cover and has no modifications. All the chrome and body work is excellent and it runs well. I have had it serviced and the oil, fuel and air filters have been changed. The car has done 73,000 miles (118,000kms).
    Originally I was after £5250, but willing to accept £4750.

For those on the site looking for a Surf, this could be a great buy judging by some of the rubbish etc on e-bay.

Photos attached

I haven't been able to attach (?), but will e-mail them to anyone that supplies an address
    Last edited by SurfConn; 5 February 2004, 10:33.

surf for sale

Originally posted by SurfConn
    Previously advertised and not sold. As mentioned before the vehicle needs to go as wife on maternity and finds vehicle too big.
    The vehicle has 10 months MOT and 5 months tax. Black, all electric, air con etc, rear spoiler/brake light, luggage cover and has no modifications. All the chrome and body work is excellent and it runs well. I have had it serviced and the oil, fuel and air filters have been changed. The car has done 73,000 miles (118,000kms).
    Originally I was after £5250, but willing to accept £4750.

For those on the site looking for a Surf, this could be a great buy judging by some of the rubbish etc on e-bay.

Photos attached

I haven't been able to attach (?), but will e-mail them to anyone that supplies an address
    im interested can you ring me on 07730014452 and is there any chance of some pictures..........cheers

Comment

Check Your PM

Check your PM please......can meet you later today with cash

Please Call asap..

Bob
      3rd Gen 96' Blue N Silver 3.0ltr TD

Comment

Working...
      X