3 surfs for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 surfs for sale

Ooops please read the forum rules before posting. Thanks, the admin.
    Last edited by Koi; 19 January 2004, 19:17.

hey admin

hiya admin ok what did i do wrong to get my ad deleated? hmm let me guess you thought i was a dealer , he he nah im just a surf aholic if you look at my profile and website my job is motorbikes not cars,

rob

Comment

Originally posted by Devon Surf
      hiya admin ok what did i do wrong to get my ad deleated? hmm let me guess you thought i was a dealer , he he nah im just a surf aholic if you look at my profile and website my job is motorbikes not cars,

rob

Yes i did, importer etc, your profile says used to import bikes which led me to believe you don't any more and with 3 surfs for sale you do these instead.
      This forum and website costs money and is funded by me, and my pockets ain't bottomless.
      I don't take to kindly to dealers etc selling their goods on here, I have a website and for a nominal cost will place an add on there for such people.
      This forum is for Surf owners who share info and help each other out.

You may post your Surf's for sale on here as I will take your word you don't import these for a living/profit on the side business, but your profile does as I have already said say 'used to import bikes now in love with surfs.' so you can understand my response to your add.
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

Working...
      X