Surf & Golf...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf & Golf...

Is that worthwhile for someone or not I dont know but I have this two headache is in seaport at the moment , can shipped at 6 th Feb and I need to clear them asap,since Golf August 1994 reg, needs SVA and I realy dont want to touch it nor see the SVA words around me again...(
    Even I cant keep it till August as no space at home...

Surf is 1991 2.4 TD automatic,102.000km,AC, PS , typical standarts, spare tyre stolen and a dent at the rear bumper, engine,tranmissions,interior and tyres are in very good condition.

and Golf is 1994, 1.9 TD , manuel,ABS, double airbag, sunroof, 5 cm crack on windshield,

I will give both for 2.300£ which I`d paid 2000£ plus 270£ for papaerworks, dereg etc in Japan.

Can anyone advice to send them to Ireland first , regist there then bring to UK? Is that a good idea?

I totaly lost and need directions pals,,,

Thanka a lot!
    Jaaboo

Originally posted by jazzbo
    Is that worthwhile for someone or not I dont know but I have this two headache is in seaport at the moment , can shipped at 6 th Feb and I need to clear them asap,since Golf August 1994 reg, needs SVA and I realy dont want to touch it nor see the SVA words around me again...(

Surf is 1991 2.4 TD automatic,102.000km,AC, PS , typical standarts, spare tyre stolen and a dent at the rear bumper, engine,tranmissions,interior and tyres are in very good condition.

and Golf is 1994, 1.9 TD , manuel,ABS, double airbag, sunroof, 5 cm crack on windshield,

I will give both for 2.300£ which I`d paid 2000£ plus 270£ for papaerworks, dereg etc in Japan.

Can anyone advice to send them to Ireland first , regist there then bring to UK? Is that a good idea?

Thanka a lot!
    Jaaboo
    is this translated from japanese?
    didn't really get the gist!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Guinness in the keyboard?
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Saki ! (SARKI)
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Doh!!

Are you really scottish or what...........
          Or have you bought some rubbish you need to get rid of quick???

Why did you buy these damaged goods in the first place!!??

I thought this forum was for serious Surf buyers not some where to just
          off load a problem...........
          3rd Gen 96' Blue N Silver 3.0ltr TD

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbo

Thanka a lot!
            Jaaboo

Put them on ebay..

Comment

this is the way i translated it...it goes as folows....
              help me im stuck i have to heaps of metal worth nothing to anyone should i crush them all crush them.... sorry but i could not resist.....good luck dude whatever your propb is?

Comment

Working...
              X