Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2001 Surf 3.0 SSRX Silver

Hello All.

With a heavy heart I am forced to sell my beloved Rig. It's brought me so much joy and a wonderful driving experience but alas I am leaving the country in a couple of months time and the import tax will be to much to take it with me so hence the sale.

I found it very hard to price the surf as it is such a good ride, so I based it on what I paid for it a year ago and a few things done after, I will accept serious offers that is close to the amount.

So with all the normal specs I have highlighted a few. Please PM me or call on 07927084431.

2001 TOYOTA SURF SSRX
    39,500 miles, Exceptional Vehicle.Excellent Condition with low miles.
    3ltr diesel with intercooler,ECT(sports mode) and overdrive,
    push button 4x4 aircon/climatecontrol,electricwindows/sunroof,
    2way pager alarm with remote start,
    indash dvd player with two headrest screens,6 speakers and subwoofer,
    mot 5/07, 4 new tyres and front brake discs fitted Oct 2005.

£13,550. ono (No canvassers)

As I said we will accept offers but need to be serious offers near to the price.

Tried to pm you but it was blocked
    Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

I have included my phone number so you can call me, and not sure why the PM was blocked, but you can email me at justin@miajones.co.uk.

Comment

Hi All, I have reduced the price of the Hilux to £13 000. I will accept offers from £12 000 but I will then remove the DVD Player and Headrest Screens and replace with original headrests and jvc cd player.
        (if offer is below £13 000) If no offers and I don't sell by the 30 November I will be withdrawing the sale and taking truck with me. So nows you chance if you want a great Surf at a good price.

Comment

Working...
        X