2.4 hilux auto.in ,MT blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.4 hilux auto.in ,MT blue

this is my pride & joy ,but i need to sell her to fund my racecar! as you can see she LOOKS fine, for the year [1992] on J reg, ssrx in mt- blue .when i got 2 1/2 years ago it had a new water pump ,head gaskit,timming belt,but nothing wrong with the head it was pressure teasted, this is not a smoker.box is just fine by the way its auto! there is no dints or rust on the bodywork, hifi muti changer 2x amps /2x10" subs/ 2x6-9 in rear custom fitted into the rear boot,/2x 6" mids ,and twets in a/pillers ,sounds exs!!!. autowatch immob,WHEELS are 10x15 with new tyres 33x12.1/2x15. all so it has a 4" body lift, i going to sell it with 12 months test & 6 months tax ,tested now but runs out in end SEP,also it will have a full valet inside & out,this ,has been reular services and will serviced be for you buy.if you whant more photos e-mail me! call me tony 01709 382945 rotherham
    i have two sets of wheels for this,if you whant the 10x15 with new tyres ,the price is £3600 .!or for the 8x15, i whant £ 3,000,or offers . or will part ex for a ASTRAVAN17tdi on 02 to 04, must have some history,

can post pix .tell tony 01709 382945

.will send pix later ,i have to resize them,

photos of my surf

Comment

would you sell the wheels seprately if they dont go with the car...? set of 4 or 5?
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

wheels

yes mate, ring me,,01709 382945 tony

Comment

I havent been on the forum for a while so missed this...

Any crazy chace that this is still for sale with those wheels?

Comment

Working...
          X