3 ltr TDi 3rd Gen 1996 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 ltr TDi 3rd Gen 1996 for sale

3rd Generation Toyota Hilux Surf SSRG (top of range spec) 3.0l turbo diesel, Auto with overdrive. Bought from reputable importer of these surfs in Sept 05, but job forces reluctant sale.

Excellent condition for year, clean interior and rust free chassis.

Absolutely standard, and only mild 'green lane' off road usage but capable of a whole lot more. 2/4WD selectable whilst moving, with lockable centre diff and low range transfer box.

Dark green over silver, twin airbags, privacy rear windows, electric sunroof/ windows/ mirrors (retractable)/ retractable reversing mirror. Climate control aircon (ice cold), 6 CD multiplayer plus single CD and MiniDisc front end, cup holders front and rear, rear heater for passengers, electrically adjustable shocks, power steering. Lots of tread left on Michelin 'Mud & Snows'. Cat 1 Sigma alarm/ imobiliser, with remote central locking.

Bought at 57k when it had a service, incl. cam belt, since then it's had two oil and filter changes, and new radiator and coolant. Now done 65,000 miles.

Excellent drive, totally reliable, plenty of power and very spacious inside. Job changes mean I need a small runabout, which this isn't!

Photos upon request (and once I've had time to upload!), by emailing abbotta@blueyonder.co.uk or call 07798 588416.
    Attached Files

price reduced

I need to sell my surf fairly urgently, so am reducing the price to £6k ono. It really makes a great buy for someone who wants a 3rd gen, and is in excellent conditions. Anyone who wants more photos or has questions, please get in touch.

Cheers,
    Andrew
    07798 588416

Comment

Working...
    X