3.0 SSR X Ltd Automatic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.0 SSR X Ltd Automatic

UPDATE OF THE UPDATE!!! SORRY GUYS NOW SOLD HAVE FUN JASONB!!
    UPDATE OF THE UPDATE!!!!

UPDATE!!! OK The market is flooded with these now so I shall reduce her to £3500 just to move her on to a good home and I can get on with my training! UPDATE!!!

Unfortunatly its a very sad day for me as i find it necessary to part company with my Surf as i need a smaller car and a manual at that. as i need to get some practise in for my DRIVING TEST (thought it was about time I took it )

Any way its 1994 M Reg, Black, 3 Ltr, Auto, MOT'd till March 2007, Power steering, Kenwood CD Radio, Tinted electric windows all round, Towbar, Front nudge bar with spot lamps, Air Con, Clifford Cat 1 Alarm, Alloy Wheels with All Terain tyres, Recently had rear brake shoes and front pads replaced. Pro-comp 9000 uprated shocks fitted last year.

I am looking for around £4500 but will concider any serious offers!

Thanks for looking You can PM or e-mail me and I shall get back to you ASAP

Regards

Paul
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Dunno; 5 August 2006, 17:55.
    DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Please note the update

UPDATE!!! OK The market is flooded with these now so I shall reduce her to £3500 just to move her on to a good home and I can get on with my training! UPDATE!!!

Comment

surf

your email is not working mate, can you give me spec on surf ie miles tax and test. owners , cant tell the colour? and any more pics, has it got music? contact me on pfc22@tiscali.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by shakeytits
        your email is not working mate, can you give me spec on surf ie miles tax and test. owners , cant tell the colour? and any more pics, has it got music? contact me on pfc22@tiscali.co.uk
        Hi Paul,

Sorry I have fixed the link to my e-mail now!

Its about 170K's (106,000 miles) Tax runs out the end of this month Mot'd till March 2007, and I am the second owner since it was imported into the UK.

OHH and the colour is the only colour to have a SURF in, and that is BLACK aint that right Linda, POPs etc etc

I shall e-mail this info to you as well mate

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Dunno
          Hi Paul,

Sorry I have fixed the link to my e-mail now!

Its about 170K's (106,000 miles) Tax runs out the end of this month Mot'd till March 2007, and I am the second owner since it was imported into the UK.

OHH and the colour is the only colour to have a SURF in, and that is BLACK aint that right Linda, POPs etc etc

I shall e-mail this info to you as well mate

Paul
          she is a fine example
          been well looked after
          i was with paul when he bought it, and the bloke had just polished it again his mum said.
          worth every penny i say
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

Bumpety Bump

Comment

SORRY NOW SOLD

Comment

Working...
              X