94 (L) 3.0l TD surf for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 94 (L) 3.0l TD surf for sale.

Ive got too many cars at the moment so the surf has to go, bought it about 6 months ago to go on a skiing trip to the alps and it served its purpose very well, i was so impressed with it i decided to keep it but now i hardly ever use it so its up for sale.
    Its a 1994 SSRx dark metallic blue, 71000 miles, speedo has been properly converted so it clocks up in miles as well, its got the winter options (idle up, twin batteries, rear heater) it was imported in August 2003, the previous owner bought it from a main dealer and paid £7164 (i have the reciept) whilst he owned it it was serviced by the dealer £568 (i have the reciepts) its had the cam belt changed, its recently had 2 new batteries. When i bought it i did an oil & filter change and a coolant change for my trip to france, it drove like a dream even though it was fully loaded with 5 passengers & luggage it went up mountain roads without any problems, the temperature guage never budged from the middle.
    It runs perfectly & doesnt use any oil or coolant at all, always starts first time. All the electrics work fine including the rear window, it has a high end alpine cd mp3 radio player and upgraded alpine rear speakers, rear suspension isnt sagging, all the tyres are good 4 wheel drive system works perfectly. Taxed & MOT'd till October. This is a very well maintained surf in very good condition. The interior is in good condition too with no rips or burns in the seats and no signs of wear but the carpets could do with a clean.
    The only very small bad point is the dent in the corner of the rear bumper (see pic), its hardly noticable & the corner can be replaced.

Im hoping to get at least £3500 for it, any questions call me (stuart) 07789261474 or email me stuartpagram@tiscali.co.uk
    Last edited by spagram; 20 July 2006, 14:55.

Pics: (may take a while to load)

Comment

Is £3500 too much?! its in autotrader's magazine and on there website & on ebay & ive not had a single call!

Comment

surf

hi mate i think the arse has dropped out of the market> i bought mine for 2600 and its on the same year with only 51,000 miles, regards

Comment

Sold through ebay for £3250

Comment

Working...
          X