Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 92-J reg SSR-X 2.4TD

Hi,

I have for sale a 1992 SSR-X 2.4TD auto.

This Surf was imported in to the UK in December 05, I bought it in February of this year, Iam the 2nd owner. From what I can tell whoever had it before me didnt even let it near a gravel road!

Sadly I have to sell it as insuring it is rather expensive for me (Iam 18!) so its back to a 1.0ltr shopping trolley for a while!

The Surf:

It has covered just passed 131,00km, I think this is approx 79,00m. It has just had a new head installed and new belts.
    The body is burgundy and bumpers/surrounds are metallic grey. There a couple of minor scuffs and I have recently noticed a line where someone has possibly had a go with a key in the past. All of this is very minor and will polish out, not bad for a 14yr old motor!
    Its got 4 decent tyres and one new on the rack. The interior is sound with only a bit of wear on the drivers floor mat. It has a HKS turbo timer, CD/cassette stereo, it is wired up ready for either spots or a winch.
    Towbar is fitted on the rear.
    It comes with E/W, A/C, PAS and very shiny wrap around chrome bull bars.

All in all this surf is in great condition and I will be sad to not have it as its a lot of fun.

£2500

Ross 07762940660

ANY SENSIBLE OFFERS CONSIDERED
    Attached Files
    Last edited by baconpie@hotmail.com; 30 July 2006, 13:24. Reason: price change
Working...
X