Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyota Surf 2.4 td for sale

Toyota Surf 2.4 td ssr-x
    Black and Chrome with grey interior very clean. Electric windows all round including back window, electric mirrors, automatic gearbox, rear tinted windows, air conditioning, 72000 miles, sony cd player, taxed till march, MOT till october, good runner.

Price : 6200 ono

contact me at: g.lincoln1@ntlworld.com

can send photo's

hope to hear from someone soon.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mike20; 17 January 2004, 11:33.

surf

Hi Sorry to disapoint you but your pric for a 2.4 is far to high dont hold your breath.
    Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
      Hi Sorry to disapoint you but your pric for a 2.4 is far to high dont hold your breath.
      don't wanna be a pain here but i'd find it a bit rude for someone to hijack my thread saying it's too expensive!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

but what year is it?
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
          but what year is it?

It is on a J plate which i think is 1992-93

Comment

Could you send me some pics please.....

Please tell me what your best price would be...cheers
            3rd Gen 96' Blue N Silver 3.0ltr TD

Comment

It is on a J plate which i think is 1992-93 it is overpriced! you can get k-l plates for that
              (\__/)
              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
              (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                It is on a J plate which i think is 1992-93 it is overpriced! you can get k-l plates for that
                are you bobs parrot
                [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
                [size=5][/size]
                [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Come on everyone.

I kind of agree that it isn't too fair to tell him he's priced it too high. Surfs at the moment tend to be worth what they are worth. I paid a lot more than that for my K plate and in hindsite I may have got it cheaper, however I am happy with what I got for the money.

It will be the buyer's choice as to whether the car is worth it, if it's clean, tidy and well maintained then maybe £6500 is a good price and then maybe it's not but it is Mike's choice to price it at that and the buyer's choice to pay that or negotiate.

If a buyer asks people's opinion on the price then fair enough, however Mike put it up and didn't ask anyone's opinion so it's up to him to sell the value of it at that price.

I'm not saying here that it is worth 6 1/2 and I'm not saying it's not, just that it is his right to sell the car for what he think's it is worth.

Anyway lets all leave him alone and wish him luck in selling it. Anyone who want's to buy it will need to do the normal due dilligence as to whether they feel the price is right in the same way that they should do for any used car.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
                    Come on everyone.

I kind of agree that it isn't too fair to tell him he's priced it too high. Surfs at the moment tend to be worth what they are worth. I paid a lot more than that for my K plate and in hindsite I may have got it cheaper, however I am happy with what I got for the money.

It will be the buyer's choice as to whether the car is worth it, if it's clean, tidy and well maintained then maybe £6500 is a good price and then maybe it's not but it is Mike's choice to price it at that and the buyer's choice to pay that or negotiate.

If a buyer asks people's opinion on the price then fair enough, however Mike put it up and didn't ask anyone's opinion so it's up to him to sell the value of it at that price.

I'm not saying here that it is worth 6 1/2 and I'm not saying it's not, just that it is his right to sell the car for what he think's it is worth.

Anyway lets all leave him alone and wish him luck in selling it. Anyone who want's to buy it will need to do the normal due dilligence as to whether they feel the price is right in the same way that they should do for any used car.

Cheers
                    agree with andy, price dont go on year alone, condition is more important, and to be honest it looks very good, hope you sell it for what your asking, good luck
                    [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
                    [size=5][/size]
                    [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Give it rest boys.........this is a good looking surf.
                      3rd Gen 96' Blue N Silver 3.0ltr TD

Comment

Working...
                      X