Surfs Found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surfs Found

Just a quick message to anyone looking or wanting a Surf. I have recently set up a company dealing mainly in Japanese performance cars, obviously with the trips to the auctions there are plently of Surfs around, so if anyone is looking for anyhting specific i could see whats available and give you a price etc. I have recently experimented with a couple of Surfs but now will be mainly sticking to the original plan of performance cars, but am happy to price anything up for you guys.

By the way, i work from home so i do not carry the overheads of a forecourt dealer, therefore prices will be low, but not quality!!!

By the way, i work from home so i do not carry the overheads of a forecourt dealer, therefore prices will be low, but not quality!!!
    whats the not quality statement mean
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
      whats the not quality statement mean
      i think we are capable of going to an auction ourself and buying one
      [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
      [size=5][/size]
      [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Prices will be low but the quality will not be low was what the statement meant, and only trying to help Gemini, it would seem there are a fair few people looking for Surf's in the wanted section.

Comment

Originally posted by jetpilot
          Prices will be low but the quality will not be low was what the statement meant, and only trying to help Gemini, it would seem there are a fair few people looking for Surf's in the wanted section.
          there are, i appreciate that but there is also some for sale, but they dont seem to want to buy them off here for some reason, but if you can give a good warranty which includes the head replacement if anything happens, like it was to crack, then you might sell some, but if your buying them from auction and selling them on as trade sales with no warranty, people might as well go straight to the auction themselves, besides that the administrators who have put alot of time and effort into this forum may not take to kindly to someone just coming here for a bit of free advertising, as there are some dealers on here already who have put their time into this aswell, a dealer is always going to see a site like this and think yes 6 people want surfs £££££signs not so much the help
          [size=5][/size]
          [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Are there any specific auction houses in the UK, where Surfs come up regularly?

Comment

Originally posted by higgy
              Are there any specific auction houses in the UK, where Surfs come up regularly?
              liverpool port auctions are full of them, there is also one at donnington, and down south
              http://www.liverpoolportauctions.com/index.html
              [size=5][/size]

Comment

Point taken Gemini, we all have to earn a living though, as i said its the performance market i am really involved in, but being that i am around the auctions a lot i thought i could help. I am sure some people do not have time to go trawling through auction houses as they are at work etc, but it is my job to be at them and that is why i could perhaps find specific surf's that people are looking for. Sorry if any offence has been caused!!!!

Comment

P.S
                  If anyone wants some more auction info.

www.a1carauctions.co.uk
                  www.motorwaycarauctions.com
                  there is also some at Tilbury Docks in Essex.

Comment

Looks like Jetpilot is in a good position to be a useful ally to us southerners who have no chance of getting to a midweek auction 300 miles away.
                    I`m looking for a quality Surf up to 5 or 6 grand and any help in sourcing a minter is always gratefully received

Comment

Looks like Jetpilot is in a good position to be a useful ally to us southerners who have no chance of getting to a midweek auction 300 miles away.
                      I`m looking for a quality Surf up to 5 or 6 grand and any help in sourcing a minter is always gratefully received
                      "sourcing a minter" is why this idea wont work, as one persons idea of mint condition is not like someone elses, so when he has bought it for you and you spot something he missed and you dont want it, what happens then
                      [size=5][/size]

Comment

I would have thought a minter is a minter, if someone like Jetpilot buys from auction then sells on ebay then if he says good condition or minter then it should be, if it aint He`ll lose a sale then get a poor reputation, so the onus would be on the seller to be honest, I for one have absolutely no qualms about walking away from a not so good deal, and I`ll tell you so as well.
                        I think its a brave thing for Jetpilot to offer his services, as obviously a slip up on his part is inviting some serious grief from fellow Jap import buyers, but I think a few people here have got him wrong, hes offering a service to fellow surf owners, not trying to swell his coffers at our expense, or am I just too trusting?

Comment

I would have thought a minter is a minter, if someone like Jetpilot buys from auction then sells on ebay then if he says good condition or minter then it should be, if it aint He`ll lose a sale then get a poor reputation, so the onus would be on the seller to be honest, I for one have absolutely no qualms about walking away from a not so good deal, and I`ll tell you so as well.
                          I think its a brave thing for Jetpilot to offer his services, as obviously a slip up on his part is inviting some serious grief from fellow Jap import buyers, but I think a few people here have got him wrong, hes offering a service to fellow surf owners, not trying to swell his coffers at our expense, or am I just too trusting?
                          http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=2451912991 make your own mind up
                          [size=5][/size]

Comment

I can only speak as I find.
                            Just bought some 16" wheels and tyres off this guy [ Jetpilot ]
                            Excellent / near mint condition.As discribed.
                            Very happy with them and a pleasent bloke to speak with.
                            Conker
                            [center] [/center]

Comment

I also live in Essex & have just bought a Surf from Tilbury auctions, their web site is http://www.japaneseimportauctions.com/ , they have loads of surfs, but very few newer than about a `94

Comment

Working...
                              X