X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here are the pics to go with my Surf For Sale

I think I have it now!!!

SOLD
    Last edited by skiper210; 14 February 2004, 19:45.

Originally posted by skiper210
    I think I have it now!!!
    NICE.
    not got it dirty yet then, FOG LIGHT STILL THERE
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Originally posted by popbriscoe
      NICE.
      not got it dirty yet then, FOG LIGHT STILL THERE
      Pops you are a p'isstaker at heart, do it more often.

Hey Skiper, before you desert us, tell us what happened with the cheque.

C'mon you had a thread that went on forever about your compensation from Toyota for a cracked head, thread got deleted, your money too????

Comment

Dirty / Cheque

Last edited by skiper210; 15 February 2004, 06:56.

Comment

This Surf has never been dirty, like most things I like them clean and ready to go.

I do not really want to talk about the cheque, but here it is then.
          I noted that my story got deleted in the site crash which was no problem, I sat back and waited for my cash, a few weeks went by and I decided to chase Toyota U.K who kept blaming the european dept in Brussels for the delay. Well cut a long story shorter shall we, no the cheque never arrived but a phone call did to say that they had not realised the Surf was over 10 years old and they had decided because they had not had control of the vehicle through a Toyota dealership that the recall warranty was now void.
          I put it down to the fact that all you blokes wrote letters in and flooded the market place (Ha Ha)
          So there you have it.

I think the Surf will probably be staying with me as it has cost so much like I am sure so have a lot of yours that I suppose I am daft to sell it.

I really would have liked a 3.0ltr to replace her.
          Sorry Skiper it had to be done, I didnt know for sure whether you were heading for the wild blue yonder. Now I dont know who is more humbled - me for forcing you to talk about a humiliation over which you had no control or yourself for having to change from your enthusiasism about the 'promised' cheque to 'I didnt get it'.

Some doubted you would get the cheque and they were right. Me, I said good luck to you and hoped you would. You were genuine about it and Toyota werent and the man in Toyota Japan who sits queitly in the basement office with 'Recalls' on his door has shredded your file.
          Last edited by JimL; 3 January 2004, 22:55.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL
            Pops you are a p'isstaker at heart, do it more often.

Hey Skiper, before you desert us, tell us what happened with the cheque.

C'mon you had a thread that went on forever about your compensation from Toyota for a cracked head, thread got deleted, your money too????
            call that takin the **** i thought i was stateing the obvious, by the pic,
            sorry if i offended
            Pops

Comment

No

]
              Last edited by skiper210; 15 February 2004, 06:57.

Comment

Hey Pop no offence taken buddy.
                I see some of you off road fans with mud up to the sun roof and it would break my heart!!!!!
                My Surf never gets dirty as I cannot afford to take it out, I have only done about 2.300 kms in 6 months!!!
                HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL
                it washes off m8.
                but i like some got a banger suzi for off road now as i use my car every day for work and would not like to bend such nice car.
                but she will still do the easy routes off road its fun
                Pops

Comment

Last edited by skiper210; 15 February 2004, 06:58.

Comment

Working...
                  X