1996 hilux surf mark3 3ltr td auto ssrg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1996 hilux surf mark3 3ltr td auto ssrg

1996 toyota hilux surf new shape 3ltr td auto ssrg in red over silver, 85000 miles, stunning condition, cat 1 cobra alarm and immobiliser, spec includes electric tilt n slide sunroof ,electric windows including boot window,mirrors with auto fold function,altimeter,recaro interior,reversing sensors,cd player,hard/soft suspension setting,idle up button and various other buttons that i dont understand !,turbo timer,power rear mirror,wind deflectors,all excellent tyres,overdrive,recently fully serviced including cam belt and all oils and recent new brake discs and pads,still has unused bottle jack and other tools all origional,10 months test 1 months tax,
    i beleive this is one of the nicest surfs available anywhere in stunning condition and drives with no faults whatsoever,
    i live near darlington and viewings can easily be arranged, www.vineplace.co.uk ask £9000 for similar surfs with lesser spec !
    i am open to offers around the £7300 mark.
    any questions or to arrange a viewing give me a call on 07896812736, thanks
    Last edited by white akita; 7 May 2006, 13:11.

i forgot to mention it also has power steering ,twin airbags, rear heater,abs,side steps,ice cold air conditioning, rear mounted wheel and cover and probably lots more .
    Last edited by white akita; 4 May 2006, 22:06.

Comment

what tyres has it got?
      is it the intercooled version?
      john
      Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

it has 2 bridgestone tyres and 2 yokahama tyres, all road tyres with 90% tread left, it isn't the intercooled version.

Comment

price dropped to £6750 !!

Comment

£6250 ??

Comment

£6200 ! must be cheap .

Comment

Working...
              X