toyota surf 3.0 ssrx for sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toyota surf 3.0 ssrx for sale!

THIS TRUCK IS STILL FOR SALE AND I REALLY WILL SELL THIS TRUCK TO THE FIRST SENSIBLE OFFER!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS SUCH A SAD SIGHT EVERYDAY TO HAVE IT PARKED UP ON THE DRIVE SO PLEASE TAKE IT OFF MY HANDS.

hello everyone!
    i really dont want to do this but unfortunatley have to, i am selling my surf! It is a 3.0td auto (much better than the 2.4s) 1994 in dark blue with lots of chrome bits! it has about 129,000km on the clock which i think is about 80,000 miles, the only work i have had to do on it was change the headlight bulb and fix the starter .

i am sure you will no what these trucks come with so i wont bore you all ( if you dont then i will e mail details on request)

i am asking £3995 but will listen to sensible offers

my email is mikebrfc@yahoo.co.uk and contact number is 07979595889
    i am located in bristol.

oh yeah the rear chrome bumper has a hole in it which is what is shown in the picture.

cheers, mike
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mikebrfc; 3 May 2006, 21:13. Reason: new plea!!!!!!!!

i have now lowered my asking price as i really need a quick sale i have lowered it to £3400ono! this is now a bargin!

Comment

surf for sale

this truck is still for sale and is just sat on my drive wasting away! if you want it i will take the first sensible offer!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.s tax has run out due to no insurance this will be relfected in the price!

P.P.S i would be prepared to travel a certain distance in it to meet someone half way if they want to

Comment

Working...
      X