Toyota Hilux Crew Cab 4x4 SSR-X diesel K reg 93 86K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyota Hilux Crew Cab 4x4 SSR-X diesel K reg 93 86K

Thanks for your interest but this truck is no longer for sale....

Toyota Hilux Crew Cab 4x4 SSR-X diesel K reg 93 86K

Only £2900 but open to offers!

I'm helping Dave, my brother in-law, sell this truck and was going to place this Hilux on eBay later on in the spring, but because I've had so much help off this forum in the past I thought I'd offer it up to you first.

Mot expires in September 06 and the TAX expires in May 06, it's a Japanese import. The mileage is 138,800 kilometers which when converted to miles is 86,300 miles (Just run in for a diesel). The speedo gauges have been converted to MPH.

The car has..

Central locking
    Air Con
    Tinted windows
    Electric Windows
    JVC CD stereo
    2 spare wheels
    Optional Roll bar (see below)
    Immobilizer
    Power steering

There are a few unfortunate bodywork faults with the car which I have been quoted at costing £300 to get fully repaired.

The car has three dinks - One here on this picture above, just to the right of the rear number plate where the panel has come away from the chasse, on the other side is a rust hole in the corner.

One in the picture above just aft of the near side rear tire. One to the right of the front number plate. Also the front bumper has a rust hole where the chrome has given way.

Not the best advert for the car, but I would rather be honest then waste your time.

Here are some pictures of the spare wheels that came with the truck, one tire is good the other has side wall damage, so should be replaced. The actual wheels look in good nick.

As an optional extra for £100 I'll includes this, the ultimate accessories for summer driving, really makes it look the biz.

They are a bit scruffy in places, but no major damage... the logo on the left hand side has a few scratches on it (see picture).

Here are some pictures of the inside. I haven't got a good camera for taking close ups, so here is the best I could do.

Here are some pictures of the tail panel damage I mentioned in the main ad. The panel is not structural and only for styling and holding the number plate, fog light on, I was quoted £300 to replace and spray including the small hole on the nearside.

I know the vehicle isn't in a perfect condition to sell, but the money is needed sooner then I may be able to get the truck fixed, and I have adjusted the price to take into account any body work required.

Viewing and test drive are welcome any time, contact me at swfsnapper-hilux@yahoo.co.uk.

I am located 26 miles south of London very near to the town of Dorking. 15 minute drive from J9 off the M25. Put RH4 2JG in to multimap.com or click here Find me! for a more accurate location.

Don't hesitate to make offers, view more pictures or ask questions.

Only £2900.

Thanks for viewing and I look forward to hearing from you.

SwFSnapper
    Last edited by SwFSnapper; 20 April 2006, 17:56.

New price plus extras

Hi,

Ok, not much interest here so I've put the truck on ebay starting at £2500...

Click here to view the ad

I also have a Haynes Hi-Lux 4runner service Manual for sale - Click here

Thanks for viewing

SwFsnapper
    Last edited by SwFSnapper; 20 April 2006, 17:53.

Comment

hi snapper

couple of q's

auto or manual?
      enginesize?

thanks
      Did you know - BLUE ones go faster

Comment

answers

Hi,

It a normaly aspirated 2.8 with a manual box

Hope this helps

SwFsnapper

Comment

No longer for sale!

Hi,

Thanks for your interest, but I'm afraid this truck is no longer for sale

SwFsnapper

Comment

hey man, did you sell this on ebay or is it still for sale?

Comment

Working...
            X