1991 Surf 2.4TDi SSR Ltd Auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1991 Surf 2.4TDi SSR Ltd Auto

1991 Hilux Surf 2.4TD SSR Ltd Auto 72K. £2850 ONO.

New (with modified water ports) Cylinder Head fitted Aug 05, Need I say anything else ??? Ultra Reliable, Fuel Cat fitted (improves fuel economy) search the forum for info. Thatcham Cat 1 alarm, Sony face off MP3/CD, Bulls & Spots, All the usual Toyota Surf electrics - as expected, regularly serviced. Loads of little bits thrown in (hayes manuals etc). Had it 15 months and do not want to part with it, family addition forces sale. In Very Good Condition, if you want ultra reliabillity then call me on 01634 320696 or 07947 079875. Its also listed on Autotrader (South East - Kent/Medway) if the photos dont come out. (File sizes too big for this post??) Cheers!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by cunny40; 19 March 2006, 21:24.

Reduced to £2595 ono . Might even cosider a swap - WHY? (Motorbikes also considered).

Comment

Its now gone folks. Not 1 single enquiry to purchase, so I swapped it for a GSXR 600 (02). Was it priced to high at £2595, I dont think so, but will invite your comments. Once uon a time good surfs were hard to find, it seems the market is now saturated, has this brought prices down?? Has gordon killed off the 4x4 with the excess road licence? Must say I felt gutted to get rid of her but needs must, more of a chance selling the GSXR I think.
      Signing off for now - all the best folks!

Comment

Originally posted by cunny40
        Its now gone folks. Not 1 single enquiry to purchase, so I swapped it for a GSXR 600 (02). Was it priced to high at £2595, I dont think so, but will invite your comments. Once uon a time good surfs were hard to find, it seems the market is now saturated, has this brought prices down?? Has gordon killed off the 4x4 with the excess road licence? Must say I felt gutted to get rid of her but needs must, more of a chance selling the GSXR I think.
        nope mate gordon not killed of 4x4 its only 30 extra a yr and i think people want something for nothing i havent had an equiry on mine either and its a bargain took me months to find spent a few bob on it .....thats life i supose lololo

Comment

Originally posted by cunny40
          hi mate im looking for a surf at the moment, tax aint put me off ,!!!
          only joined tonight so i missed a look at your surf
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
          X