Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 94 Surf 3.0 SSRX LTD TD in black

Hello
    I am selling my toyota surf as i am going self employed and need some collaterall to get started, its a lovely vehicle and has never let me down in 2 years of motoring, here are the details, if pics are required just ask and i will send, (dont want to take up valuable webspace with big images)

DETAILS

1994 L reg Toyota Surf SSRX LTD 3.0l TD auto

The vehicle was 1st registered 3/2/1994.
    It was imported to UK 17/11/03 I have all import documents and all Mot's also BIMTA certificate of authenticity
    Vehicle was 1st registered to Dealership i bought it from, so therefore i am the 2nd registered owner.
    The vehicle was fully serviced 6/01/04 which included a cambelt change 115.876kms (I have receipt)
    I bought the vehicle 2/2/04 with 115882kms on the clock and paid £6995 ( i have receipt)
    I had a Cobra CAT1 immobiliser fitted, (model no 7928) i have installation certificate and user manual.
    It had 2 brand new high capacity batteries fitted when i bought it,
    and i had the rest of the belts changed alt belt x2 and power steering belt (i have receipt)
    I have serviced the vehicle myself regularly since purchase and only ever used top quality Valvoline oil.
    I had a new rear silencer box (from Rough Trax) fitted 15/9/04 @ 129741kms ( i have receipts)
    I replaced a rear wheel cylinder and rear brake shoes 28/11/04 ( i have receipts)
    The vehicle has never given me any trouble at all, and has always started everytime.
    It drives really well and has no faults that I am aware of with 2 years ownership.
    The only thing i have noticed is that it pulls very slightly to the left, but after reading the forums it seems to be a common thing, I had the tracking checked and it was ok, the tester said that he believes it is due to the camber on the roads in Japan being on the opposite side so they compensate for it which is why they pull to the left slightly?
    Not sure bout that but it has not been a problem to me.
    The original Stereo has been removed and fitted with a Phillips Carin 4100 Radio/cassette in the 1st din with 4 disc CD changer in the 2nd din slot, there is an IR remote with it, and an optional SAT NAV CPU can be added.
    The interior is in black/grey cloth with Grey carpets and has the original mats.
    There is the usual small worn through patch on the right hand side of the drivers seat (caused by sliding in & out of the vehicle and there is a very faint very small burn in the drivers seat, but hardly noticable.
    (It has been a non smoking vehicle for the last 2 years but dont know before that).
    In the rear cargo area there are the normal small scratches on the plastic sides from loading and unloading stuff.
    Other than that is is very clean.
    The exterior is in gloss black and overall is very nice, but there are a few very small dings in the front and the back chrome bumpers and a couple of very small car park dings on the bodywork and few very faint scratches where some oik has key scratched it, but is not to bad, I guess £60 chips away would sort it.
    The vehicle is fitted with some very nice aftermarket alloys that look great, although with the great british weather there is some slight tarnishing which again could clean up really well, they are fitted with Bridgestone Winter Dueler 265/70/15 Tyres with good tread all round.
    The MOT has just run out this month, but i will put a 12 month MOT on before selling.
    It also has a tow bar fitted and full electrics are fitted to the inside of the vehicle for safety (if you decide to go off road with this vehicle you don’t want the tow bar electrics under water do you?)
    You just run the light board cable through the side of the tailgate, works a treat)
    I have tried to be very honest and paint the worst picture of the vehicle as i can, so there are no surprises.
    To be honest it is a 12 year old vehicle but is far better than any vehicle of that age i have seen.
    I will answer any questions you require.
    I AM LOOKING FOR AROUND £3500
    07908 773642
    martyjames89@hotmail.com

SOME DETAILS.

* 1994 (L) TOYOTA HILUX SURF SSRX LTD 3.0L TURBO DIESEL KZN130
    * FOUR WHEEL DRIVE LOW AND HIGH RATIOS
    * ALL ELECTRIC WINDOWS INCLUDING REAR DROP DOWN WINDOW
    INTO TAILGATE.
    * TOWBAR & ELECTRICS
    * SPARE WHEEL ON REAR CARRIER
    * AIR CONDITIONING
    * REAR HEATING
    * ELECTRIC WINDOWS/MIRRORS
    * IDLE UP SWITCH
    * ELECTRONIC SUSPENSION CONTROL HARD/SOFT
    * REMOTE CENTRAL LOCKING (CAT 1 IMMOBILISOR)
    * PAS STEERING
    * TILT STEERING WHEEL
    * FIVE DOOR
    * ALUMINIUM RUNNING BOARDS
    * 154,346 KM EQUIV TO 95,906 MILES LOW MILEAGE 8000mls per year
    * PARKING MIRROR
    * BLACK EXTERIOR
    * BLACK/GREY MATERIAL INTERIOR
    * ORIGINAL FOOTWELL MATS
    * RADIO CASSETTE WITH CD CHANGER, IR REMOTE
    * GOOD CLEAN CONDITION INSIDE & OUT
    * RUNS BEAUTIFULLY
    * EXTREMELY RELIABLE GREAT FUN TO DRIVE
    * ENORMOUS LOADING CAPACITY
    * GREAT FOR ABOUT TOWN AND/OR OFF ROADING
    * MOTORWAY JOURNEYS RETURN APPROX 30 MPG
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    [FONT=times new roman][/FONT][COLOR=red][I][B]1994 SSR X LTD 3.0[/B][/I][/COLOR]

Hi, is this still available?

Comment

Hi, yes it is still available at the moment although some interest has been shown.
      Thanks
      Mazzerman
      [FONT=times new roman][/FONT][COLOR=red][I][B]1994 SSR X LTD 3.0[/B][/I][/COLOR]

Comment

ok ,ive got a couple to look at locally but if i dont get anywhere i'll call you (im in Kent so quite a way away).
        cheers
        stuart

Comment

Ok Stuart no problem.
          Yes its quite a distance for you to come up.
          Regards
          Marty

Comment

94 Surf 3.0 SSRX LTD in black

Surf is still for sale so thought ide add a photo or 2 for ya'll.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X