Surf for Transit van or similar.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf for Transit van or similar.....

Sorry to see her go but I need to transport my bikes quickly and easily so a van is the obvious choice.

'91' SSR-Limited in wine red with red interior,the usual fully loaded version plus extras,full bull bar,wind deflectors including roof,tow bar,fogs,spoiler,CD player,cat 2 immob.,mag wheels,Thule roof bars,new head fitted by 'Tony N.',A/C regassed.taxed and tested,manuals.Slight ding in rear left side.

Contact me for more info and pics.,

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by Duncan; 25 April 2006, 20:25.
    CURRY-ER

Have transit, want surf.

Originally posted by Duncan
    Sorry to see her go but I need to transport my bikes quicly and easily so a van is the obvious choice.

'91' SSR-Limited in wine red with red interior,the usual fully loaded version plus extras,full bull bar,wind deflectors including roof,tow bar,fogs,spoiler,CD player,cat 2 immob.,mag wheels,Thule roof bars,new head fitted by 'Tony N.',A/C regassed.taxed and tested,manuals.The rear demister needs reconnecting and slight ding in rear left side.

Contact me for more info and pics.,

Thanks for looking.
    Hi Duncan, Have joined this site just to reply to your thread.
    I have a K reg, LWB, hi-top Transit that I no longer have use of & am looking for a diesel surf.
    If yours is diesel what price range are you looking at ?

Talk soon, Kev W.

Comment

Hi Kev,
      Thanks for the reply,
      IT is a 2.4 turbo diesel(very low mileage).Its advertised for £2995,but I'm open for negotiation for the right van.

If your still interested can you give me some details of your van mileage etc.
      If you PM your e-mail I'll send some photo's and if you could do the same.Also,where abouts in the UK are you?

Regards,

Duncan.
      CURRY-ER

Comment

Re;Transit van

Hi Kev,

Tried to E-mail you and Private message you but no joy(something to do with your mailbox being full) can you give Me a ring on 01932-356386.

Cheers,

Duncan.
        CURRY-ER

Comment

Price is now £2800 ono for quick sale.......I NEED A VAN!!!!!
          CURRY-ER

Comment

Priced at £2500 for quick sale,fully-fully loaded.
            CURRY-ER

Comment

Working...
            X