1996 N-reg 3.0 Auto SSRG 3rd gen for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1996 N-reg 3.0 Auto SSRG 3rd gen for sale

Due to commitments which require finding spare cash i am selling my blue over silver 1996 N-reg 3.0litre Auto SSRG 3rd gen surf.
    It is in excellent condition inside and out (see attatched pics) and has 100,500km or 62,500 miles on the clock.
    Just had all the filters and oil changed courtesy of milners(very reasonable) and had the cambelt done when i bought it with 93,000km on the clock.
    There is 5 months tax and the mot expires end of march which i will renew if i have a good offer.
    I am the first uk owner apart from the dealer in Exeter i bought from.

The spec consists of:-

New A/t tyres
    rear spoiler
    front nudge bar
    elec windows and mirrors which fold in
    electric tailgate window
    ice cold air con (re-gassed when i bought it)
    digital altimeter
    remote central locking
    cat 2 immobiliser and alarm (need this to get it insured)
    rear tinted windows
    cd player
    wood look trim (ssrg)
    side steps
    original toyota mats
    twin airbags
    cup holders
    drivers seat lumbar adjust
    original tool kit and jack
    wind deflectors
    quicksilver graphics

The asking price is £6995 which is reasonable for this spec and as some dealers are offering the same vehicle for £8000+.
    I paid £7995 for it last july and have spent £500 since on the tyres, alarm, wheel cover and recent service so i will have lost £1500 although i knew i was paying more from a dealer (my mistake and wont do it again due to a 3month worthless warranty)

I am off to prague on monday for 5 days so have posted this to see what interest i get and when i get back will be putting it on ebay with a reserve and possibly autotrader. i am not going to sell for silly money as there are some 2nd gens out there still fetching over £5000 so no timewasters please.

I live in bridgend, south wales and can be contacted on 07793 714245 but not from 20th feb to 24th feb.

thanks for looking

I HAVE JUST SOLD THE WHEEL COVER SO HAVE TAKEN £100 OFF THE PRICE
    Attached Files
    Last edited by larry28274; 4 March 2006, 15:28.

Interested in your Surf

Hope you had a good time in Prague - we loved it when we were there last year! Am interested in your Surf - does it have a sun roof? We are in Leeds but are prepared to travel to see it, but need to have a conversation with you first. When you get back, please contact us on 01943 877550 and we can make arrangements. Thanks Ian and Christine.

Comment

is this still 4 sale?

Comment

yes it is. got a few people interested but the first to come up with the cash will buy it

Comment

anymore interest before i put it on ebay

Comment

is it still for sale,what has been your best offer so for,I ask this so I dont waste your time, if its out of my reach,hope you enjoyed your holiday

Comment

Still for sale?

Hi Guys.
              Anyone know if this is still for sale?
              Cheers
              Gaz

Comment

Working...
              X