Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 ssr-x 3ltr turbo

SOLD[SOLD

Hi Iam having to sell my metallic dark blue 3.00ltr turbo surf its a 95 on a M reg plate it has low mileage 54k and has had a new head all belts and service in the last 6 months also it has new shocks all round last week,every thing work except the rear demister is tempremental it has 4 new large 265 yokohama tyres which have done less than 1500 miles oh its got a imi=obiliser with certificate there is more than likley things i have forgot to mention so please phone me on 07725234240 or email cusso0@aol.com i live in hastings on the south coast the price I want is £4495 ovno cheers chris
    I forgot to say its auto and taxed till end may 06 and mot till oct 06 and the jack is complete now reduced £2750 ono
    Attached Files
    Last edited by cusso; 25 September 2006, 14:31. Reason: SOLD

another thing I forgot to state its got air/con and a CD radio could not put up with radio 2 first thing in the morning it was sending me back to sleepSOLD
    Last edited by cusso; 25 September 2006, 14:29.

Comment

I am interested in your surf, can you email me some pictures to david306@ntlworld.com

Comment

Originally posted by david306
        I am interested in your surf, can you email me some pictures to david306@ntlworld.com
        Hi any particular things you want to see in the pictures as I have to get my mate to take them
        cheers
        chris

Comment

SOLDhave now reduced the price to £3495 ono :
          Last edited by cusso; 25 September 2006, 14:30.

Comment

now for sale on E bay as I need to sell her to get her indoors something a lot smaller

Comment

HI, could you e-mail me some details and photo's please??

Many thanks

sparkyaj@hotmail.com

Comment

SOLDprice now reduced to £2750 as new car has arrived and need the space
                any questions give me a ring 07725234240 car in hastings and new romney
                cheers
                cusso
                Last edited by cusso; 25 September 2006, 14:30.

Comment

Working...
                X