Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.0TD 1994 Lreg Surf for sale!

Hi,
    I am selling a good clean Hilux Surf. My wife and I bought the Surf May 2005 as we had a new baby and it was about the only vehicle capable of carrying around her travel cot, buggy, 000's of bags and the three of us with plenty of room to spare! Not to mention the fact that I've always wanted one! However it only gets used every other weekend when my wife travels to her mums about 100 miles away and sits on the drive the most of the time. My wife has since quit working and we can no longer afford to keep the Surf. We have therefore reluctantly decided to sell her.
    She is Taxed until the end of April and MOT'd until the end of Nov. The mileage is 81,500mls and she runs beautifully. We've had a new Thatcham approved CAT1 alarm and immobiliser fitted and a new spare tyre. She passed her recent MOT with no problem but is prob due for a service as we have not yet had one done.
    Exterior: The bodywork is immaculate as we had dent wizard take out 3 of them little annoying dings, caused by stones etc. Underneath looks clean and in good order as far as I can see, including the exhaust etc. Has the chrome bull bars, door handles, side steps and mirrors, and clear indicators.
    Interior: Very clean other than a small tear on the side of the drivers seat. Everything is electric and everything works, even the tailgate window. Radio has not had the frequency expander fitted so we only play tapes at the moment. Grey velour seats and floor mats.
    Enginw :I know nothing about mechanics and won't pretend to. It looks clean and starts and runs fine. Thats all I know I'm afraid.
    We are located in Hornchurch Essex.
    Overall she is a lovely car and we are reluctant to sell her but needs must. We are asking £3995, ono depending on quick sale.
    Attached Files

Any questions about this vehichle then please feel free to ask or email me at mattwilliams937@hotmail.com.

Comment

Reduced price!!

Hi, I am reducing the price of my surf to £2900 ovno as I have been offered this by a dealer as an exchange for a cheaper car. Anyone interested then please let me know before friday as it is due to go by the saturday.

Comment

surf

Originally posted by Matt79
        Hi, I am reducing the price of my surf to £2900 ovno as I have been offered this by a dealer as an exchange for a cheaper car. Anyone interested then please let me know before friday as it is due to go by the saturday.
        hi mate do you still have your surf
        im very interested
        cheers

Comment

Originally posted by joea3
          hi mate do you still have your surf
          im very interested
          cheers
          Yes for the time being. Any questions then feel free to post or email!

Comment

surf

Originally posted by Matt79
            Yes for the time being. Any questions then feel free to post or email!
            hi mate sorry for the inconveniance but ive just bought a van so wont be coming on saturday.
            cheers

Comment

This truck is now sold to me!!
              cheers
              stu
              Hell was full so I came back....

Comment

Working...
              X