Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bootuk
    IS THERE ANY TAKERS AT 4600
    if she does not sell at that price then i wont be selling and stay skint lolo with all this work that was done its shocking no interest and with the warrentee

Comment

hi all im selling my surf which is green/silver 1994 been here just over 2yrs just had brand new head ............and a cambelt/timming belt with receipts and 18mths warrenttee brand new tow bar band new cat 1 alarm/immoboliser.recent service for warrentee agreement.brand new oil cooler rad fitted by tony on here ALSO NOT IN PICS SHE WILL BE HAVING THE HEAVY DUTY COIL SPRINGS FITTED 2" BEFORE SALE.SHE HAS LONG MOT SHORT TAX MARCH .SHE ALSO HAS AC EW PAS ESR she is very clean inside and out very nice indeed to be honest full wrap around bullbars and wind reflectors thes a jvc head unit cdmp3 etc and 800 pounds worth of audiobahn HUGE AMP and two 12" subs in back with powercap which was in there when i bought her didnt get round to taken out vey very loud.ive kept all receipts for work carried out and she also has the jap import paper work...nothing needs doing now as ive done as spent a small forune ...reason for sale which is unfortunate lost my job so need funds till new job comes. now need quick sale as need funds so 4600 live in thurrock essex.tony on here as seen the car and worked on here please email on bootwells1@hotmail.com if interested or ring me on 07941084623 thankyou.she also has full privacy glass except frot screen
      still for sale no calls this is strange lolo as its a gorgeous genuine car at a very very reasonable price especially with whats been done

Comment

I am sorry to hear all your trouble Myself and hubby are look to buy but not at the moment and if it was the right time i would have snapped you hand off. You will sell this with no trouble at all. All the best

Comment

Originally posted by Dajazar
          I am sorry to hear all your trouble Myself and hubby are look to buy but not at the moment and if it was the right time i would have snapped you hand off. You will sell this with no trouble at all. All the best
          thankyou very much lolo im sure she will sell to the first person who comes to see it! ive seen worse for alot more money..........good luck to yous too

Comment

thankyou very much lolo im sure she will sell to the first person who comes to see it! ive seen worse for alot more money..........good luck to yous too
            also forgot to mention there will be no tax on the car as im disabled and it will have to be removed and this is the place that done the brand new head
            http://www.webvert.co.uk/bbengines/ with approx 16 and a bit mths warrentee left
            Last edited by bootuk; 3 March 2006, 21:47.

Comment

also forgot to mention there will be no tax on the car as im disabled and it will have to be removed and this is the place that done the brand new head
              http://www.webvert.co.uk/bbengines/ with approx 16 and a bit mths warrentee left
              ANY TAKERS AT 4600?

Comment

hi all im selling my surf which is green/silver 1994 been here just over 2yrs just had brand new head ............and a cambelt/timming belt with receipts and 18mths warrenttee brand new tow bar band new cat 1 alarm/immoboliser.recent service for warrentee agreement.brand new oil cooler rad fitted by tony on here ALSO NOT IN PICS SHE WILL BE HAVING THE HEAVY DUTY COIL SPRINGS FITTED 2" BEFORE SALE.SHE HAS LONG MOT SHORT TAX MARCH .SHE ALSO HAS AC EW PAS ESR she is very clean inside and out very nice indeed to be honest full wrap around bullbars and wind reflectors thes a jvc head unit cdmp3 etc and 800 pounds worth of audiobahn HUGE AMP and two 12" subs in back with powercap which was in there when i bought her didnt get round to taken out vey very loud.ive kept all receipts for work carried out and she also has the jap import paper work...nothing needs doing now as ive done as spent a small forune ...reason for sale which is unfortunate lost my job so need funds till new job comes. now need quick sale as need funds so 4600 live in thurrock essex.tony on here as seen the car and worked on here please email on bootwells1@hotmail.com if interested or ring me on 07941084623 thankyou.she also has full privacy glass except frot screen
                BELEIVE IT OR NOT THIS IS A BARGAIN PEOPLE LOLO WOULDNT BE DISOPOINTED VERY NICE 4X4

Comment

BELEIVE IT OR NOT THIS IS A BARGAIN PEOPLE LOLO WOULDNT BE DISOPOINTED VERY NICE 4X4
                  THIS IS MY FINAL FINAL PRICE DROP NO MORE I NEED A SALE 4050 IS THE LOWEST PRICE AND IS AN ABSOLUTE BARGAIN YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER DEAL WITH THE WORK DONE

Comment

THIS IS MY FINAL FINAL PRICE DROP NO MORE I NEED A SALE 4050 IS THE LOWEST PRICE AND IS AN ABSOLUTE BARGAIN YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER DEAL WITH THE WORK DONE
                    this really is a bargain can not beleive no interest it is a genuine bargain not to be missed ........no head problems to worry about (under warrenttee) 16months to go!!!!!!!!!!! new atf cooler rad! new cat 1 alarm immoboliser!!!!! new rear heavey duty coil springs!!!!!!!!!!!!! new towbar UNUSED never been off road call me 07941084623 all receipts kept

Comment

so sorry

I am so sorry that we could not buy your surf and thought that you would have no trouble getting it sold(if you have already sold it welldone) we have seen alot of them and this is one of the best we've seen.
                      sorry we can not buy it from you.
                      all the best

Comment

[QUOTE=Dajazar]I am so sorry that we could not buy your surf and thought that you would have no trouble getting it sold(if you have already sold it welldone) we have seen alot of them and this is one of the best we've seen.
                        lol thankyou its not your problem though all mine heheheh shes a bargain to anyone who has her if you got a spare 4000.00 you can have her
                        all the best.......................... ...good luck and thanks again

Comment

[QUOTE=bootuk]
                          I am so sorry that we could not buy your surf and thought that you would have no trouble getting it sold(if you have already sold it welldone) we have seen alot of them and this is one of the best we've seen.
                          lol thankyou its not your problem though all mine heheheh shes a bargain to anyone who has her if you got a spare 4000.00 you can have her
                          all the best.......................... ...good luck and thanks again
                          DOES ANY ONE WANT TO SEE HER SHE IS GETTING A COMPLEX LOLOL WHO EVER DECIDES TO SEE HER WONT BE DISAPOINTED IT IS A GENUINE SALE AND ALL THE WORK IS DONE bootwells1@hotmail.com or 07941084623 thankyou

Comment

[QUOTE=bootuk]
                            DOES ANY ONE WANT TO SEE HER SHE IS GETTING A COMPLEX LOLOL WHO EVER DECIDES TO SEE HER WONT BE DISAPOINTED IT IS A GENUINE SALE AND ALL THE WORK IS DONE bootwells1@hotmail.com or 07941084623 thankyou
                            its hard to beleive that no one has even viewed so 3999 any takers now

Comment

I am trying

I am looking at every way to see if I can pull the money for your outstanding surf, but at present just can not find a way. I am so sorry you are having a bad time selling it.
                              Last edited by Dajazar; 3 April 2006, 23:38.

Comment

I am looking at every way to see if I can pull the money for your outstanding surf, but at present just can not find a way. I am so sorry you are having a bad time selling it.
                                lolo thankyou come and get it..............wouldnt be so bad if someone would just come and see it then i would understand

Comment

Working...
                                X