Surf 2.4td SSR-X Auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf 2.4td SSR-X Auto

All usual extras - 60, 000 miles, 12 months MoT, air conditioning, electric windows including tail gate window, electric sunroof, electric wing mirrors, central locking, 2.4td engine, automatic gearbox with sport mode and overdrive, chrome bull bars, side steps, tilt adjust steering wheel, boot tray, 265/70x16 tyres, twin batteries, rear passenger heater, rear wash wipe, intermittent wipers all round, parking mirror, wind deflectors, spare wheel cover for underslung spare, recently serviced and waxoyled a second time.

Also included is an owners manual and Haynes type manual. Also a set of Toyota snow chains, a spare rear bumper, 2 oil filters, an air filter and fuel filter. Immaculate interior, no rust, underside in extremely good condition and personally undersealed.

Recent service and cam belt change and new set of glow plugs. Of course the head has been changed for a new (modified version) in June 2003 - cost £1900. Comes with 12 months parts and labour warranty on engine and power train.

Just serviced 11/3/04

I'm looking for offers above £4950.

Preston area - viewings welcome
    Attached Files
    Last edited by robnw67; 7 April 2004, 17:43. Reason: Lowered Price

£5k,, but why on e-bay @ a buy now price of £4800 ??

Comment

interested

Hi, I'm going to be looking for a surf at the beginning of the new year.
      Can't look till then because I don't need one till she goes back to work after baby leave. If you've still got it for sale come the new year give me a shout. I work over at Samlesbury so I'll be able pop over to preston to view it easily enough.

Looks good........

Cheers
      3rd Gen 96' Blue N Silver 3.0ltr TD

Comment

Working...
      X