1994 M Reg SSR-X 3.0 TD Ltd Ed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1994 M Reg SSR-X 3.0 TD Ltd Ed!!!

I am very sadly selling my black beast!! I have a 1994 SSR-X which is in excellent condition. You will be aware of most of the details, 3.0 TD, automatic, Air Con, electric windows, front bull bar etc. It also has the deep-dish alloys for added effect.
    I have made a couple of extra mods such as tinted windows (light smoke on the front and limo black on the rest), a 'Power-Flo' exhaust which produces a beautiful sound at the rear!! New JVC CD player in the front and I have replaced the front speakers with some quality pioneers.
    No real issues other than a couple of stains on the carpet in the boot and the light doesn't work on the gear selector.
    MOT and Tax till March.
    An excellent example which I have now lowered the price to £4500
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Craighs9; 14 February 2006, 19:46.

Stunning mate, just wish i had the money.
    French fishing at it's best www.mayennefishing.com

Comment

Hi mate looking for a Surf at the moment. What mileage does it have? Did you manage to sort the problem on the front wheel? Steve

Comment

hey fella,

lovely lookin truck!

cheers stu
        Hell was full so I came back....

Comment

Originally posted by Statler
          Hi mate looking for a Surf at the moment. What mileage does it have? Did you manage to sort the problem on the front wheel? Steve
          Hi Steve. Mileage is 84000 miles (146000kms). The noise is finally sorted and turned out to be nothing more than a piece of grit or little stone rubbing against the drive shaft. Thanks to all on this site who tried to help out. At least it got the bronze bushes replaced anyway!!!! Call me on 07812994726 to discuss the car. You are more than welcome to come and see it. Regards Craig.

Comment

Hi mate quite interested in your surf, would you be willing to get a new MOT before selling?
            KevP

Comment

Originally posted by KevP
              Hi mate quite interested in your surf, would you be willing to get a new MOT before selling?
              KevP
              Hi mate. Sorry for the late reply. Yes I would put a new MOT on it for you. Call me on 07812994726 to chat about it if you want.

Craig

Comment

Originally posted by Craighs9
                Hi mate. Sorry for the late reply. Yes I would put a new MOT on it for you. Call me on 07812994726 to chat about it if you want.

Craig
                Sorry Craig I think I already have myself sorted now, if all goes well I pick up my first surf on Friday

Comment

Working...
                X