Surf 96-N 3.0 Turbo Diesel Gen 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf 96-N 3.0 Turbo Diesel Gen 3

1996 TOYOTA HILUX SURF 3.0 Turbo Diesel, New shape, 7 mths mot, taxed, metallic blue over silver, fully loaded including, Air conditioning with climate control, Electric windows x 5, Electric sunroof, Electric mirrors, Electronic computer/compass, Remote central locking, Power assisted steering, Colour coded mirrors/bumpers, Rear spoiler with high level brake light, Traction control, Anti lock brakes, Air bags, Alloy wheels Adjustable Seat Height/Lumbar, adjustable Steering Column, Side Steps, Wind Deflectors, Immaculate condition 59000 miles
    Way too nice for me to take offroad. I've owned it for 6 months (1st UK owner) and have done less than 300 miles in it. I use my 2nd gen as a daily driver and there is no point in me keeping this.

Tel: 07831 164188 or 0161 3749919

Ok, will take £6000 no offers!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by fatcat8; 27 March 2006, 16:18.

Hi - any more pics?

cheers

Comment

Your truck looks well smart - what state is teh 2nd gen in

I'd keep the 3rd gen & sell the older one

hawaii
      I'm not overweight, I'm undertall!

Comment

hi i would like to no if it is manual or not thanks

Comment

very clean looking motor!
          (might be worth double checking that it has traction control as i've not heard of one with it before.... but free bump anyway!)

(edit: not saying that it hasn't... just wouldn't want you getting strife if it not)
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by Hawaii
            Your truck looks well smart - what state is teh 2nd gen in

I'd keep the 3rd gen & sell the older one

hawaii

Well, the 2nd gen is actually a UK 4Runner, so comes with the usual UK spec refinements like 12 years of UK weather aided corrosion and 1st generation aircon (electric, not wind-with-hand).
            It's not really that bad......it's just UK, at least I've no worries about taking it offroad.

Comment

Originally posted by fabby101
              hi i would like to no if it is manual or not thanks
              Sorry for the late reply, work, computer laziness etc...... oh, it's an auto.

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                very clean looking motor!
                (might be worth double checking that it has traction control as i've not heard of one with it before.... but free bump anyway!)

(edit: not saying that it hasn't... just wouldn't want you getting strife if it not)
                Ummm, fair comment, it wasn't me who wrote the ad, as I don't sound like I've got an auto trader stuffed up my a** (or at least I don't think so). So a friend wrote the ad, but I do know of the button located somewhere in the cockpit that he is refering to. From what I remember, we did try switching the button on once in the wet, and it appeared to be some sort of traction control, or at least thats the conclusion we came to.
                Granted, it was a rather un-scientific experiment, and bearing in mind the whole scene reminded me of 'first monkey in space pushing all kinds of buttons/switches in his space capsule', I'll go check on this tomorrow, or at least read what it says on the button.

Comment

Originally posted by 90mile
                  Hi - any more pics?

cheers
                  oh, ok then.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Price now reduced to £6000 no offers!

This is an absolute steal at this price!

Comment

Hi Fatcat

I am very interested in your Surf. Can you send me your contact details, and if possible could I see pictures of both sides of your lovely looking surf and front and rear, and if you have any of the inside, after that, could arrange with you a time to visit you in Manchester. My email has been PMd to you.

Thanks

Comment

hi

I'm interested, any more pics?

Thanks
                        Jonathan

Comment

It was SOLD a while back LEE has'nt updated the post
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                          (")_(")

Comment

I'm about to sell my 3rd gen, very similar, but green over silver.
                            Sorry to hi-jack thread but waiting for my ad to appear having posted my cheque a while back?

Comment

Working...
                            X