Personal Import 1991 2.4td Cheap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Import 1991 2.4td Cheap

Hi I have a 2.4td 1991 imported and not yet registered in the UK.
    I personally picked this car in Japan but as i also imported a 3.0 td never got to use it.
    This needs an MOT and Registering with the DVLA £130 inc 6 months tax.
    Bergundy and comes with momo carbon steering wheel, 16" split rim alloys, Bull Bar, Wind deflectors and Sunroof deflector,Twin Batteries,Cold Air-Con, Sony cd player,Automatic and has no sagging problems-looks like its had a lift and had a new cooling system / radiator done in Japan in 2003.It drives beautifully and has no problems and has 80,000 miles on clock in kmph.
    I have had oil and filter changed and brand new set of glow plugs and new battery fitted,has fog light fitted into rear cluster.
    I have Japanese service and all paperwork and all duties and taxes are paid.
    Now problems with truck (WHY I HAVENT PUT IN FOR MOT):-
    Rear window needs new connector fitted to operate (easy Job) I have one on order
    Front Drivers wiper in-operative ( needs new linkage) Mot fail
    windscreen washer not working ( but motor is working) Mot fail
    Needs to be collected or driven on trade plates and i can give any viewing or test on private land.
    any test or RAC /AA welcome and am in MARPLE CHESHIRE......
    £1850ono
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ukviha; 16 January 2006, 16:28.

Not Yet Registered

£1750 CASH NEED THE ROOM REALLY FAST CHECK THE SPEC AND WILL GIVE ANY TEST

Need To be sold really fast as i have 3 cars arriving on 31st and am home trader and need the space.
    Check above advert 2.4td new import, split rim 16" alloys, aircon, great engine and comes with Jap history.If it does not sell i will stick in storage and Keep to modify / play with.

Messed about by Ebay Buyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by ukviha; 24 January 2006, 18:13.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ukviha

£1750 CASH NEED THE ROOM REALLY FAST CHECK THE SPEC AND WILL GIVE ANY TEST

Need To be sold really fast as i have 3 cars arriving on 31st and am home trader and need the space.
        Check above advert 2.4td new import, split rim 16" alloys, aircon, great engine and comes with Jap history.If it does not sell i will stick in storage and Keep to modify / play with.

Messed about by Ebay Buyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok if i can raise the cash how does work to get it registered mot'd and back to newport s wales?

Comment

[QUOTE=bradley444]ok if i can raise the cash how does work to get it registered mot'd and back to newport s wales?[/QUOTE
          sold sorry

Comment

Working...
          X