L Reg 3.0 SSR-X Auto for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L Reg 3.0 SSR-X Auto for sale

I am reluctantly selling my 94 (L reg) SSR-X 3 litre TD Auto (colour Burgundy) - forced to return to the status of "white van man". Car has been regularly serviced and maintained and is v clean inside and out.96k miles on clock.
    e-mail me at rupert@paco2000.freeserve.co.u k for further info and pics.
    I'm looking for £4500 o.n.o.

Still available

MOT due end of January. I'm just arranging it, so you will get a full year's worth.
    Oh did I forget to mention, it comes complete with tow bar(single electrics) and 6 CD changer. Listen to 6 of your favourites CDs and sling the rest of your collection in a trailer. Isn't that enticing?

Comment

Now with full year's MOT

Just put Surf through MOT, which it breezed through. So it is now offered with a full year's MOT.

Comment

Open to offers

As I have now replaced the Surf, and didn't fancy the px terms, I am prepared to take the best sensible offer, in order to reclaim the space on my drive!.
        Note since original posting mileage has gone up to 98500.
        Also recently noticed an intermittant problem with the speedo. Needle just drops to zero for a few minutes then comes back to life. I think I've seen a post detailing this problem on the forum here. Don't think it will take much to rectify, but I just haven't got the time to do it myself. Please take that into account when making an offer.

Comment

best price

Hi, i have sent you a mail, I am looking for a 3.0litre aurf at the moment, can you mail me contact details, as I have cash waiting for the right deal.
          Chris

Comment

Working...
          X