1996 SSR-G 3.0 - not registered/SVA'ed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1996 SSR-G 3.0 - not registered/SVA'ed

As well as my own SSR-G I picked up a second one shortly after in Japan that was offered to me. I have had it in the UK since late September with the intention of SVAing/registering it but work has been far too busy for me to find the time to do so. Im also off to the US/Japan for a while later in Jan/Feb and will struggle with time again. I have decided to try and sell her without SVA/registration.

Hilux Surf 3.0 SSR-G in Metallic Silver/light grey
    113,281 Kms or 70,389 Miles
    Japanese Maintentance Notes from 1996 (Japanese required to read )
    Cam Belt changed at 96,125 Kms or 59,729 Miles
    Auto Box with Overdrive and 4x4
    Front Toyota Sump guard
    Toyota Alloys
    Toyota Wind Deflectors (these pass the SVA)
    Toyota Remote locking on key
    Factory fit Radio and CD (just needs band expandor for radio)
    Factory Air Purifier (mounted in cab)
    Adjustable Steering
    Air Conditioning
    Power Steering
    Cab Computer - Altitude, Barometer, Compass etc
    All Electrics - Folding mirrors, windows, rear hatch glass, mirror adjustment, locking, rear parking mirror in spoiler
    Rear glass has medium tint
    Rear tyre carrier with stainless surround (fibreglass insert panel)
    Rear Spoiler with retractable parking mirror

Im sure if you are looking for an SSR-G then you know what they come equipped with, without listing everything like cup holders!

Whilst she is not SVA'ed I did spent a few evenings completing the work so she would pass the SVA :-

1) Removed rear tyre hanger and wing mounted LHD mirror - all holes filled with grommets.

2) Fitted rear fog light - wiring has been secured the length of the vehicle

3) Electronic speedo/odometer device - now reads in MPH and Miles on original clock face

4) Thatcham approved Immobiliser - professional install with fitting certificate.

5) Front Sump Guard removed

Of course once SVA'ed its only an hours job to re-install the sump guard, wing mounted mirror and rear tyre hanger

In the pictures you may notice she has pictures of leaves on the rear panels. These are an official Toyota vinyl sticker pack, I have since removed them. Upon removal it revealed a scratch (approx 2.5") on the rear passenger door. It has been painted in with scratch paint, if I was too keep vehicle I would have this panel blown over. I can arrange for this to be completed.

The rest of the paintwork is in excellent condition as is the underneath of the truck (no salt in Japan!). Additionally the interior is in excellent condition with no rips or tears in the seats and the seat bolsters are still solid.

Having imported my own SSR-G it is my honest opinion this one should only require an SVA and then registering for use - the purchaser will be the first registered owner in the UK. I welcome any viewings or questions or additional photo requests.

The pictures are of her in Japan on the way to the docks, I will take her out of the garage and take some additional snaps. I am asking £5800.

Please feel free to contact me here on PM or email at db2boy@gmail.com or my personal mobile which is 07885 865481.

Picture 1 - Front
    Picture 2 - Rear
    Picture 3 - Rear2
    Picture 4 - Side
    1996 SSR-G 3.0 TD Intercooler
    Mazda Rotaries too!

Forgot to mention this is now sold!

Rgds

Ant
    1996 SSR-G 3.0 TD Intercooler
    Mazda Rotaries too!

Comment