1996 3rd Gen SSR-X 3.0L for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1996 3rd Gen SSR-X 3.0L for sale

Finances mean we need to sell our lovely truck...

3.0L auto, nearly all Toyota dealer servicing since imported start of 2004.
    91K miles (odometer unmodified and still counting in km), MOT & Tax til 7/06, Champagne over silver, AC, alloys, CD, CL, twin airbags, sidesteps, loadbay liner (think it was made by Hatchbag: covers boot and rear seats when they're folded down). Located in Faringdon Oxfordshire, call Huw on 07989 967216. £6300 ono
    Attached Files

We're now asking £5850ono.

Other things to mention: it's never towed, never greenlaned, never let us down. An awesome piece of kit that we're really going to miss.

Go on, treat yourself to an early Xmas present!

Comment

Lovely Truck Huw, got any more pics?
      French fishing at it's best www.mayennefishing.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pauleds
        Lovely Truck Huw, got any more pics?
        Sure. Just been out in the rain getting these!

Anything else you want to see? Engine bay?
        Attached Files

Comment

why's it got an underlung spare with a rear mount type tailgate?
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
            why's it got an underlung spare with a rear mount type tailgate?
            I was waiting for someone to spot that!

The importers (Smiths Sales in Cranleigh, Surrey) told us they (Smiths Sales) had converted it because they thought it was a better setup.

Comment

bonus!... so there's the option of either without too much modification!
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Hope you remove the body bag and its contents before selling !!
                Who needs speed, People will always wait for me !

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosinDevon
                  Hope you remove the body bag and its contents before selling !!
                  Hmmph. That's the custom made (with great hassle) load bay liner; fully lines the boot and over the back seats when they're folded down - it's why the back of the truck is still very presentable rather than being covered in mud sand and dog hair!

Comment

Any more pics?

Assuming it's still looking for a new home, do you have any cabin shots of the surf. Can you confirm if it has airbags and/or cruise control? Am waiting for a settlement on my lovely '92 SSRX just written off by an elderly lady with defective eyesight and looking to upgrade now I have a bump under construction.
                    When is it generally available for viewing?

Comment

Originally posted by Spikeypikey
                      Assuming it's still looking for a new home, do you have any cabin shots of the surf. Can you confirm if it has airbags and/or cruise control? Am waiting for a settlement on my lovely '92 SSRX just written off by an elderly lady with defective eyesight and looking to upgrade now I have a bump under construction.
                      When is it generally available for viewing?
                      Sorry to hear about your '92! What was she driving, an artic?

Still available at the moment. Twin front airbags, no cruise control, will try and get a better shot of the cabin tonight. Would be available for viewing all of Friday-Sunday this week except Sunday afternoon, weekday evenings after about 8pm if you're keen.

Comment

Sold! To spikeypikey.

This £5 advert did me more good than about 6 weeks advertising in Autotrader and a month in TradeIt!

Cheers!

BTW, if you're selling ever selling a vehicle and get called by companies claiming they have "buyers waiting" to buy your Surf, hang up on them. I got thoroughly lied to and scammed by a company called Wisematch; try Google searching for them to find other "satisfied" customers opinions...

Comment

Working...
                        X