Nov 1995 3.0TDI SSR-X For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nov 1995 3.0TDI SSR-X For Sale

Im moving to ireland shortly and the time has come to sell my beloved Beast.....
    She has 72500+- genuine miles. Tax and MOT, All electrics.Automatic, CD, New speakers,New tyres and a service on her since I bought her in March 05. She is in perfect worling order. The bodywork is in perfect condition. She is a lovely metalic dark blue. A couple of dings in the front bumper (but you can replace the bumper). I paid £6595 I want £5295.00 or very nearest offer. There is a bimpta certificate with her. Apart from the dealer who imported it, Im the only registered keeper. Please call 07976964202 01217421799. Location is Solihull. Collection only. I will e-mail photos if required

Regards
    Ian

Hi Ian

Does she have cruise? How many miles have you done in her and have you been off road?

Regards

fizzy

Originally posted by guinness650
    Im moving to ireland shortly and the time has come to sell my beloved Beast.....
    She has 72500+- genuine miles. Tax and MOT, All electrics.Automatic, CD, New speakers,New tyres and a service on her since I bought her in March 05. She is in perfect worling order. The bodywork is in perfect condition. She is a lovely metalic dark blue. A couple of dings in the front bumper (but you can replace the bumper). I paid £6595 I want £5295.00 or very nearest offer. There is a bimpta certificate with her. Apart from the dealer who imported it, Im the only registered keeper. Please call 07976964202 01217421799. Location is Solihull. Collection only. I will e-mail photos if required

Regards
    Ian

Comment

Working...
    X