Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSR LTD For Sale - Solid as a Rock

1991 - Imported Hilux Surf

As you can see from the photos it is Metallic Green with Chrome bumpers, wing mirrors and detailing. I have had the truck for about 18 months and Love it dearly, however, I am now single for the first time in 5 years and subsequently went out and bought a silly 2 seater! Thus I no longer can afford both.

My Surf has had a lot of work on her engine and is now like a new car with perfect start up's, perfect oil pressure and temperature and a lovely strong acceleration through all gears.

Work done in last 3k: Replaced Head with RoughTrax unit. New Toyota Gaskets, Seals, Belts and Injectors. We removed the exhaust gas recylcler as per the threads on this forum and de coked all of the inlet and outlet manifolds. This has meant a much better runnning temp and decreased diesel smoke (almost negligable) I had her MOT'd straight after engine work and her Emissions readings were down 30%! I have all reciepts and paper work.

The SSR Ltd has all the usual Jap features including Elec windows, Elec rear window (strong motor), Elec mirrors, Fully Adj seats, Auto Gearbox with ECT ("sports mode") Adjustable Damping, AC etc etc

As you can see from the photos she has the Toyota 4(8) spoke Alloys with chunky 31's (tyres) I have five of these plus a std size spare. The wheels are in very good nick sadly in the photo I hadn't had time to clean them. but they do sparkle!

appx 95k miles

I have fitted a DDin 6 CD and Mini Disc player from a V reg Celica VVTI and a Nokia 6 series Phone Kit.

I will also chuck in a Dog Gaurd if required?

What can I say a tough truck that isn't bad on the juice thanks to the re-build, is tough as an OX and so straight I would sell it to my own grandmother.

To you sir/madam £3000 ono

call me on 07775620498 Im in Surrey near Woking area.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dan_bell; 27 July 2005, 13:44.

still avail ?

Comment

Available

Sounds like you've covered all the headache areas. Can you tell me if this is still available and if so forward an interior photo and contact details

Many thanks
      Troy

Comment

This is a one poster advert, he placed it and has not been online since, so has not used the site for anything apart from the sale.

Comment

I agree

Comment

Just txt'd him. Its been sold a while

Comment

This is the reason I joined this forum Its easy to get stung by the unscrupuless I like the idea of sound people looking after each others interests
              Neil

Comment

Working...
              X