Surf 3.0TD ssr-x 1994

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf 3.0TD ssr-x 1994

After a wonderful year together, me and my beautiful black beauty surf now must part company....the business requires a van and so i need to say au revoir.

It's a black 1994 (M plate) ssr-x; all the usual stuff, electric everything, Kenwood Face off stereo; tow bar fitted etc etc.

I was the first owner from import; all certificates etc sorted. There is 7 months tax on it; and the MOT is due in late august.
    A new set of tyres all round were put on two months back, and a major service done a few months back - all the filters etc changed then.
    Only repair that has been needed since i've had it was changing a headlight.

Mileage is 166239kms / 99743 miles - the timing belt was changed before i got it so there are plenty of miles left in that.

Few minor (and they are minor) problems.

There is one minor ding just below the passenger side door; slight distortion of the step;
    The wheel holder warning light stays on (though the catch on it is fine); the ariel on the radio doesn't go up; though this is probably down to the unit installation....and with a CD player; who needs a radio?
    The wheel cover on the back is my business one, so you'll need to spray it or get a replacement....unless you fancy doing some free advertising!

It is super reliable, and has never ever been anything other than wonderful to drive.

Oh and the surf logo on the side is huge.

Complete with hiluxsurf.co.uk stickers!

Email me for pictures... welshpete@hotmail.com

Offers around £5200
    Pete Davies
    www.superiorsound.co.uk

"..this one goes to eleven"
    Nigel Tuffnell, Spinal Tap

OK, well I need to get rid of this sooner rather than later.

£4500 anyone?

07782 381845

Cheers
    Pete
    Pete Davies
    www.superiorsound.co.uk

Comment

Last chance before the dealers get to it.....it's got to go so make me an offer..... 07782 381845

Cheers
      Pete
      Pete Davies
      www.superiorsound.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by welshpete
        Last chance before the dealers get to it.....it's got to go so make me an offer..... 07782 381845

Cheers
        Pete
        have you sold the surf .if not please send some photos

Comment

Originally posted by trish
          have you sold the surf .if not please send some photos
          Email please trish? or drop me a line on welshpete@hotmail.com

Cheers
          Pete
          Pete Davies
          www.superiorsound.co.uk