yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3.0 TD SSR-x ***PRICE REDUCTION*** (£4,275 or above and she's yours!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.0 TD SSR-x ***PRICE REDUCTION*** (£4,275 or above and she's yours!)

I have located a new truck (Landcruiser)
    therefore my 3.O Surf must go...

I have been offered a trade-in price of just £4,275 for this great truck.... so any offer above this will be accepted ... (this is a crackin' surf for VERY low monies!)

3.0TD Dark Metallic Blue Hilux Surf.

1995 M Reg 3.0L Auto, with chrome bumpers, mirrors & side steps. Electric windows & mirrors, with a rear mounted spare. Power Steering, Air Conditioning, Central Locking, adjustable suspension, wind deflectors & a 6 CD Pioneer Multi Changer,

Original Toyota Alloys with very good boots all round. Tax'd & MoT'd, complete with an insurance approved Immobiliser.

The mechanics are in very good order, we've been to Barcelona and back with no problems and that Air Con was bliss !! She's done 117,000 Km's - in old money that's around 74,000 miles. The cam belt has been changed and she's just had fresh oil & filter + 2 new batteries.

Anyone who is interested, just ping me an E-mail
    or ring me on 0788 056 3579.

Cheers, Snakey.
    Attached Files

Very, Very nice mate.
    French fishing at it's best www.mayennefishing.com

Comment

Cheers Fella, she's a beauty and has done me very proud. If this Land Cruiser hadn't cropped up, I'd be happy to keep on Surfin'

Comment

Beauty! if only I Could I sure would!
        Still Learning!

Comment

I'm interested, have you still got it?

Comment

Originally posted by Newboy
            I'm interested, have you still got it?
            Hi,

Surf is still for sale - due to keen purchaser having lack of funds..> halted deal.

I've sent you a PM - give me a call on 0788 056 3579 if you want to have a chat and browse.

Cheers

Snakey

Comment

Working...
            X