Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 3.0 Td Ssr-x £4900

*******PRICE REDUCTION**********

I have located a new truck (Landcruiser )
    therefore my 3.O Surf must go...

I have been offered a trade-in price of just £4,275 for this great truck.... so any offer above this will be accepted ... (this is a crackin' surf for VERY low monies!)

3.0TD Dark Metallic Blue Hilux Surf.

1995 M Reg 3.0L Auto, with chrome bumpers, mirrors & side steps. Electric windows & mirrors, with a rear mounted spare. Power Steering, Air Conditioning, Central Locking, adjustable suspension, wind deflectors & a 6 CD Pioneer Multi Changer,

Original Toyota Alloys with very good boots all round. Tax'd & MoT'd, complete with an insurance approved Immobiliser.

The mechanics are in very good order, we've been to Barcelona and back with no problems and that Air Con was bliss !! She's done 117,000 Km's - in old money that's around 74,000 miles. The cam belt has been changed and she's just had fresh oil & filter + 2 new batteries.

My Surf is an steal at just £4900.

Anyone who is interested, just ping me an E-mail
    or ring me on 0788 056 3579.

Cheers, Snakey.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Snakey; 14 April 2005, 19:08. Reason: Price reduction

Have you got any more pics of the inside? I am looking at getting a 3.0L and this one looks great

Comment

New pictures of the interior are now attached
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Snakey; 10 April 2005, 13:37. Reason: to add further photo's (interior)

Comment

3.0 TD SSR-x ***PRICE REDUCTION*** (£4,275 or above and she's yours!)

*******PRICE REDUCTION**********

I have located a new truck (Landcruiser )
        therefore my 3.O Surf must go...

I have been offered a trade-in price of just £4,275 for this great truck.... so any offer above this will be accepted ... (this is a crackin' surf for VERY low monies!)

Comment

Is this still for sale i`m looking for one at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark T
            Is this still for sale i`m looking for one at the moment.
            Hi Mark,

My Surf is still for sale - due to keen purchaser having lack of funds..> which halted the deal.

I've sent you an E-mail...> give me a call on 0788 056 3579 or ping me an E-mail if you want to have a chat or a browse at the truck.

Cheers 4 now

Snakey

Comment

I've taken a deposit, so consider the truck SOLD

Comment

Working...
              X