4 new BFG all terrain tyres
    4 genuine Centre Line wheels
    New Pioneer cd/mp3 player with remote.
    New Momo leather steering wheel and gearstick
    New professionaly tinted windows.
    Cat 1 immobiliser/alarm with remote central locking
    Toyota wraparound bullbars with spots.
    Original toolkit and flare.

This Surf has been looked after without compromise, has been serviced with genuine toyota parts and has NO known mechanical or electrical faults. It drives perfectly on or off road and any inspection is welcome. My only reason for selling this truck is i have lost my job and need to pay the bills!
    Anyone who buys it is getting a quality Surf.

Offers around £7,000
    Attached Files
    Last edited by toplad; 16 March 2005, 17:34.
    PUBLIC ENEMY NO.1

Well its been a couple of days now and no interest? Yes, i am aware you can buy cheaper, but remember......

If it seems too good to be true.... It probably is.

This is a sound, no nonsense truck. Its my pride and joy and is only being sold to pay my mortgage while im unable to work. It goes in the autotrader on thursday and im confident it will go in no time. I'd rather it went to a forum member or a soon-to-be member.
    PUBLIC ENEMY NO.1

Comment

Originally posted by toplad View Post
      1995 3.0 SSR-X td ltd ed (manual)
      1st uk owner
      126kms
      Black
      4 new BFG all terrain tyres
      4 genuine Centre Line wheels
      New Pioneer cd/mp3 player with remote.
      New Momo leather steering wheel and gearstick
      New professionaly tinted windows.
      Cat 1 immobiliser/alarm with remote central locking
      Toyota wraparound bullbars with spots.
      Original toolkit and flare.

This Surf has been looked after without compromise, has been serviced with genuine toyota parts and has NO known mechanical or electrical faults. It drives perfectly on or off road and any inspection is welcome. My only reason for selling this truck is i have lost my job and need to pay the bills!
      Anyone who buys it is getting a quality Surf.

Offers around £7,000
      wow! 7 grand!!!!! i`ve only just bought my first surf and paid 2 grand and i thought that was probably a bit too much but i really wanted it and i love it. would that truck have been worth that 9 years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by disco73 View Post
        wow! 7 grand!!!!! i`ve only just bought my first surf and paid 2 grand and i thought that was probably a bit too much but i really wanted it and i love it. would that truck have been worth that 9 years ago?

For a black '95 3.0, probably.

I paid just over 4k for my 2.4 in 2004.

Comment

In the Summer of 2001, I paid around 4k n a bit for my 1st 2.4 n 6 n half years later cost me next to Fcuk all in ....

11+ Years of Surfs ..... n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Its a really great example I will give you that, great paintwork and it has clearly been looked after but 7k for a 17 year old truck?

I paid £1100 for my '94 3.0 last year in average condition considering its age. After rebuilding the engine with quality parts I would be happy to let it go at £2000.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob5464 View Post
              Its a really great example I will give you that, great paintwork and it has clearly been looked after but 7k for a 17 year old truck?
              Er, it would have been ten years old back in 2005 when it was for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob5464 View Post

I paid £1100 for my '94 3.0 last year in average condition considering its age. After rebuilding the engine with quality parts I would be happy to let it go at £2000.
                It was posted in 2005, man

Comment

Damn I really should check the date, I trust the 'New posts' button too much. Its probably rotted away by now

Comment

usual nonsense

Rob,dont worry,we allow a bit of leeway to Yorkshire folk!!!

Out of interest does anybody know what those two little thingamabobs are stuck to the roof, either end of the spoiler?????

Comment

Originally posted by HONEST AL View Post
                      Rob,dont worry,we allow a bit of leeway to Yorkshire folk!!!

Out of interest does anybody know what those two little thingamabobs are stuck to the roof, either end of the spoiler?????
                      TV aerials.
                      They're folded flat in the photos.

Comment

just noticed date also. ignore me!
                        If I like it, Bushwhacker doesn't. :-)

Comment

yeah its amazing, when i bought my Surf i cant remember when maybe 04 ish it was 7k and that was the going price back then. When i sold it i got less than 1/3 for it and it was better than when i bought it
                          Id still love to know where M447 CCA went.
                          3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

Working...
                          X