Cheap 1992 2.4 Surf SSR-G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap 1992 2.4 Surf SSR-G

Hi Just thought I'd put a note in here as well that I'm selling by beloved Surf as I am Emigrating at the end of this Month to Kiwiland. (definately buying another out there) I say Cheap because it needs a couple of bits done and I've got a million things to do. Scrambling through Grease is Low on my Priority list.. I have put an Ad in the classified section, But thought I'd mention it here as well as the classified section can be difficult to navigate for some dependant on their security settings (I found, Right click and open in new window worked if you are struggling with the links) Anyway, its a good truck at a good price so please check it out! its on as "Emigrating!! Cheap Surf" for £3200

Thanks

Rex Fairweather
    Attached Files
    Last edited by rexii66; 1 April 2005, 14:04. Reason: Sold

Quick update!!! I have now fitted a new Radiator, Brakes and Tyre so it is now singing and dancing.. still only looking for £3500 so let me know if you wanna look.. We are flying off to New Zealand on the 2nd April so time is short!!

Regards
    Rex Fairweather
    07775558057 until Thursday 24th
    07957325383 (lovely wife) after that

Comment

Ho-Hum.. another UPDATE.. really running out of time and have better things to do with my time before I leave so am open to offers.. My mechanic who fitted the Rad has left me with a small oil leak where the transmission oil hose joins the bottom of the radiator.. He says he will get it fixed tomorrow, but someone please take advantage of my misfortune, all offers considered

Regards
      Rex Fairweather
      07775558057 until Thursday 24th
      07957325383 (lovely wife) after that[/QUOTE]

Comment

sorry I cant buy it for you
        I can always sell it for you on eBay but as you dont know me at all I'd doubt it will be a priority. E-mail me at social_faux_pas@yahoo.co.uk if your desperate and I'll try and help.
        Tim
        Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
          sorry I cant buy it for you
          I can always sell it for you on eBay but as you dont know me at all I'd doubt it will be a priority. E-mail me at social_faux_pas@yahoo.co.uk if your desperate and I'll try and help.
          Wow. what a very kind offer, Thanx for that, I'm a bit of an Ebayer myself so may well do that myself after we go if I cant sell it beforehand and then leave it at a mates to do the face to face. I really appreciate the kind offer though..
          Cheers
          Rex

Comment

its tempting at 2200
            Tim

Comment

yea, cleaned her today, she scrubs up well. Definately buying another when we get to Kiwiland..

Comment

What spec is it? Engine size etc? Please could you go into a bit of detail? Thanks.
                French fishing at it's best www.mayennefishing.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pauleds
                  What spec is it? Engine size etc? Please could you go into a bit of detail? Thanks.
                  As far as I can work out from the other posts its a 2.4 SSRG with about 75000 on the clock.
                  Tim

Comment

Originally posted by Pauleds
                    Like it says in the title, 2.4 SSR-G
                    Maurice
                    Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Yea Sorry, its 124635 kms on it right now, so whats that 75000 miles ish. Burgandy colour sunroof bullbars whistles bells as per ssr-G spec. has cat 1 alarm system. new radiator although its leaking water at the bottom hose easily fixed. all good tyres. Spare a bit ropey. new brakes. needs MOT and tax. I had the idler arm repaired on last MOT, so wont be any surprises there. Guy I bought it off said that it had a new head but i cant confirm that as no paperwork. one small scratch on rear wheel arch otherwise perfect bodywork.no rust.
                      Let me know if anyone needs to know anything further
                      Regards
                      Rex

Comment

Sorry,
                        i really am looking a fool on here these days.

Best i go and flush my head down the bog.
                        French fishing at it's best www.mayennefishing.com

Comment

thank you all who took an interest.. the Surf is now sold.. to a very very very nice man

Comment

Glad you sold it I was getting worried... so for everyone else

SOLD!!!
                            Tim

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X