1995 TOYOTA SURF 3.0TDi SSR-X Limited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 TOYOTA SURF 3.0TDi SSR-X Limited

Only got this just before christmas,and really loving it, but my work van needs replacing,and i have to put this first as it pays for all the rest(motorbike,boat,girlfriend etc) might want to buy it back after doing a few more gardens,if it ever stops snowing.

Lovely to drive, Excellent condition. Dark Blue over Silver. Automatic, Switchable 4WD, Air Conditioning, Electric Windows and Mirrors, Sunroof, MOT Nov. Tax April. 16” Alloy Wheels. Sony CD/Radio 6 Speakers. Kingston, Surrey

78,000 miles. £5750 ONO. 07956 350 647

**UPDATE** 8th March 2005

New work vehicle located, but they're only offering me £4,250 as a trade in!!

Any offer above this will be accepted, but HURRY! Vehicle going next Monday
    Attached Files
    Last edited by hedgepete; 9 March 2005, 19:20. Reason: *** Price Reduction ***

sell the van, get a trailer, use the surf for work, everybody is happy. just a thought....
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

thought about that, but have to leave about £4000 of tools in van every night,lawnmowers,chainsaws,hed gecutters,strimmer,disc cutter,etc.I use panel van with no windows,think if i left them in trailer they might last half a night.

Comment

i got a box trailer for tools on the way and an open trailer for tip runs and such.... sometimes (like trying to park in a town...) i think a van might make more sense...
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Pete,

Thought I would post those 2 pics you sent me when I was interested - every ad needs some pics, hope you don't mind

So attached are two pics of hedgepete's surf.
          Attached Files
          No longer a Surf owner.

Comment

yeah thanks mate.still not sure how this works.but think i have picture on the for sale bit, all a bit technical for me

Comment

**UPDATE** 8th March 2005

Comment

Can't sell mine either - thinking of trade in!

Originally posted by hedgepete

Can i ask where you got that trade in offer? i've just been offered £3000 for mine and they sound pretty much the same (merc direct on the A3).

Cheers.

Nathan

ps these Surfs are tough to sell at the mo
                Nathan

[IMG]http://hometown.aol.co.uk/Nathansjackson/Surf3Web.jpg[/IMG]

'95 3.0TD SSR-X Limited

Comment

HI Nathan, been away for weekend , will email you with details[

Pete

Comment

[now Sold

Comment

Working...
                    X