Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1994 L 3.0 TD SSR-X ltd Manual **New Price**

Company car forces VERY reluctant sale.

I hunted high and low to find this as it was exactly what i wanted.

94 "L" plate
    3.0 Litre Turbo D
    Manual Gearbox
    Full Chrome pack
    3 Month old Rough Trax Nudge Bar
    Had full service when i bought her 4 month ago from dealer
    Split rim alloys
    BFG Tyres
    Nice Solid much loved and cared for truck.

Will include Sony Stealth Mp3 remote control Cd System with JBL 6x9 speakers if you dont knock my on the price!! And glow dials (unfitted) from USA.

I would realy like another member of this forum to have my truck, that way i know its well looked after!!

**Will include nice 12" JBL sub in box that i had made for the rear, will sound nice with the JBL 6X9's..**

£5800 (The company car arrives Soon )

Last edited by Assasin-uk; 7 March 2005, 01:45. Reason: added sub and dropped price

I have PM'd you.

Comment

I forgot to mention it comes with brand new headlight bulbs too.. uniftted yet as the original surf ones are rubbish..

Comment

Bump for sale....

Please dont wonder when i tell you to Foxtrot Oscar as you have offered me 5k... as 3 people already have...

This truck is mint and worth every penny..

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin-uk
          I forgot to mention it comes with brand new headlight bulbs too.. uniftted yet as the original surf ones are rubbish..
          Nothing wrong with the bulbs... is the wiring that is rubbish... check out the voltage drop...

andyL

Comment

Realy?

never new that, it seemed to sort my mates out when he fitted the nice phillips ice blue ones like these...

Comment

Realy?

never new that, it seemed to sort my mates out when he fitted the nice phillips ice blue ones like these...
              nice surf just missed it bought one a few weeks ago would you be willing to sell the dials seperately

Comment

Realy?

it would, more efficient bulbs, or even higher output bulbs... still got the voltage drop though... and until you fix that the bulb won't deliver what it was designed to. Also it could be bad enough that, by underpowering the bulb, you could shorten its lifespan...

andyL

Comment

Bump..

Dropped the price 200 quid and added a JBL 12" sub i had built into a nice box for the rear... sounds nice with the jbl 6x9's..

Work has orderd my company car...

If this doesnt go in the next few weeks its an auto trader job..

Comment

hi,

Just in case anyone else is interested here is the link to the White Gauge Order Form
                    Originally posted by jedi
                    nice surf just missed it bought one a few weeks ago would you be willing to sell the dials seperately

Trev
                    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Hi Mark

Is the surf still for sale?

Comment

Still forsale..

Originally posted by Maxi
                        Hi Mark

Is the surf still for sale?

Damn, for some reason this forum isnt emailing me when some one posts..?

Yes the truck is still forsale..

Ive been offered 5k!! with out the headunit and sub (i will leave in the 6x9's as i dont want to leave holes) i might have to take it as i need the cash sooner rather than later! but id still rather it went to somone on here...

Anyone interested contact me via email with "SURF" in the subject

mark@cispress.com

GRRRRRRRRR Damn company car..

Comment

Spent all day cleaning her today...

wash and polish body and clean chrome and polish all interiour..

And jet wash underneath and engine bay...

Oil all joints and give a general all round minting...

£5800ono!! its a bargain... i would buy it myself if it wernt already mine

*BUMP* Whats wrong with you people? a surf is for life not just for christmas!
                          Last edited by Assasin-uk; 14 March 2005, 11:30. Reason: i canni speelll ooot

Comment

Ebay

Lots of promises but nothing yet on this..

The Surf is now on Ebay....

Comment

if only I could mate hope you get at least that for it its worth it!
                              Tim
                              Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Working...
                              X