Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 195 (M) 4Runner 3ltr TD

Guys,

Just back from the mechanics where i have booked my ahem, car in for a service,, he was telling me he is selling his 3ltr turbo Diesel 4Runner. This is an M reg and will have been meticulously maintained.

Some of you may remember a m8 of mine, Gary, his username is Hellmett,, well he bought a surf from here and has since moved back to Belfast,,, however i met up with Gary today in Scotland and drove him back to the trainstation,,, Why . ?? because he came from Northern Ireland to get this guy to MOt and service his L reg Surf ... now to me that speaks volumes of how this 4 runner would have been looked after.

I dont know any further details other than it's a uk model, light met blue in colour and it's a 95 on an M plate.

He is asking £5500 but said i can have it if interested for £5k. Now i dont know whats what,, but i reckon it's a good bargain @ that price.

LOCATION Is Central Scotland, 10 mins drive from the Forth Bridge and about 20 mins drive from Edinburgh.

If anyone is interested, i shall go see him tomorrow and see if he has any pics of the beasty and i'll post here if there is any interest.

And your all asking,, "why do you not........", simple,, im selling my house @ present,, if it was sold,, so would his car but it's not and im skint ......

thanx
    Ray

Ray

If this guy is as good as you say, I would be grateful for some contact details for servicing, MOt etc. Been trying to find someone good close to Edinburgh.

Warwick
    Live for Today

Comment

he is located in Bo'ness which is about 7 miles east of the Forth Bridge, the company is called Automec, his name is Hamish,, i shall PM you him tele number m8. He has had the 4 runner for some time now, and it's immaculate as far as i can see, so i would say he knows whats what.

I have just stopped my remortgage going thru,, and asked for another £4k,,, hope it dont take too long to come,, well,, i've always wanted one, but never could afford it,, now i can

** EDIT **
      Cant send you a pm ,, can you mail me @ diskmaster@blueyonder.co.uk and i will return iot with his details m8

cheers
      R.
      Last edited by Disky; 26 November 2004, 19:34.

Comment

Warwick,,

how did you get on m8,, have you spoken to him about it ?

let me know

regards
        Ray

Comment

Working...
        X