93' V6 4Runner FOR SALE.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93' V6 4Runner FOR SALE.

OK, sad day guys. Without my sensible influence, the Ex has decided its time to loose the truck that started us in all the madness in favour of a car!!! (Must be her new boyfriends influence! )

Its a 93' UK V6 4Runner, black, 5 speed manual, Limited Slip rear diff, 31" A/T's, sunroof, electric windows, Pioneer face-off CD, 6 speaker factory system, etc..... same as a Surf sans the aircon and adjustable shocks. (I've fitted a Surf cupholder to it! )

K&N 75i intake upgrade, LA S. +2" rear coils, Procomp 9000's on rear, stock front.

117,000 happy miles, new Headgaskets awhile back on Toyota warrenty, full dealer history up till we bought, since then I serviced it but all reciepts kept since.

This year she's had new 4 31" A/T tyres, new battery, new exhaust from the cat back (see post in V6 section), full service including cam belt, gearbox and axle fluids changed. Motor is tight and quiet, no rattles etc. Toyota factory alarm/immobiliser although the remote has packed up, still sets on key though.

Completely straight and clean inside and out apart from small dent on drivers rear bumper quarter and stain on load carpet (dunno what it was, just appeared one day!!! see pics...)

No insurance worries, and fully rustroofed from new ( at the surfs... )

Personal plate, worth some cash.

£4500. email me for any info, truck is in Northampton with Shelley for viewing.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Front view...

V6 motor...

Comment

K&N intake, have old airbox if needed...

Interia....

Comment

rear bumper ding...

load bay (carpet stain), rear load cover hides it though! ....

Comment

Pioneer sterio...

Rear view....

Comment

OK, after deciding to keep it for a bit longer cos she loved it, she says its now gotta go again, new price of £4500.

Roll up roll up, last few, get it while its hot, spring sale, etc, etc..........

Comment

Working...
            X