Tyres for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyres for sale

I have 4 x 265/70R16 Firestone Wilderness LE tyres for sale. They are coming off my GenIII. I am putting a more aggresive tread Bridgestone Dueller Revo on it. Not sure of the new price, but looking at 45-50.00 a piece. the owner just had them, put on this year. Lots of tread left. Email me if too high, or way too low... Ta...
    Forgot to add the tyres will be available around the beginning of December...
    Last edited by usafric; 7 November 2004, 16:44.

OK, no interest, wonder why. No-one ever need or buy tyres??? Is the price too high??? If so how about 100 quid for all 4???

Comment

Hi, do you still have the tyres and if so how much tread is on them??also any chance of a piccie of the tread pattern?
      If it aint broke...........give it some more abuse!!!!!!!!
      I gave it some abuse.................and it broke!!!!!!!

Comment

Are the tyres still available ? i could do with 4 new ones, but just had to replace the cylinder head on my 1997 3.0 4 runner, so funds a bit low.

I have a cracked 1kzte cylinder head if it is of any use to anyone,

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creighton
          Are the tyres still available ? i could do with 4 new ones, but just had to replace the cylinder head on my 1997 3.0 4 runner, so funds a bit low.

I have a cracked 1kzte cylinder head if it is of any use to anyone,
          how did that crack?
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I am going to replace the 265 x 70 R16 Dunlop grandtrecks on mine on saturday with some synchrones - the dunlops have only done around 3000 miles so have loads of tread on them - I just don't like them in the wet (too heavy a right foot perhaps?!) so am going to put some synchrones on it. I My garage is full of other junk so would be open to offers to get shot of them.

Comment

How much do you want for your dunlops ?

Richard

Comment

I have no idea what they are worth - £100 for the set of four?

Comment

I am coming over to the uk a week on thursday, how much tread do they have on them ?

Richard

Comment

265/70/16 tyres

Hi there i will ahve them off you for £100 e-mail me and i will organise.
                    many thanks damian

Comment

There is somewhere between 7mm and 8mm tread remaining on the tyres (depending on the angle of the metre rule I was trying to measure them with last night!). I don't mind who I sell them to - However first come first served and all that - Richard if you still want them then let me know (either way) - if not then they are yours damian. Feel free to email me at sailingisking@hotmail.com

Comment

If for any reason buyers 1 & 2 dont have them i will take them off you for definite.

Comment

Well it seems that there was a slight bit of confusion on the size... so the tyres are now up for grabs again!... and may I take this opportunity to restate that the size is 265 x 70 R 16.

Comment

Tyres

Hi Chunky Monkey, i have just realised the tyres you have are 16" and after checking the car mine are 15", bit of a blow really, a friend of mine who sells tyres told me that new tyres have 7mm of tread so yours are basically brand new. never mind,

Thanks anyway
                            Richard.

Comment

You should have e-mail

Chunky Monkey, have sent you mail re-the tyres.

Comment

Working...
                              X