yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yoshie sliders and a pair of Thule roof bars FS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoshie sliders and a pair of Thule roof bars FS.

I had Yoshie make me up a set of sliders that I never got round to fitting. (am using the truck more for towing these days so don't really need sliders anymore) He left the legs off for me so that I could fit them how I wanted. 4 legs per side to make nice and strong. They are missing 1 plastic end cap as it was damaged in transit to my house, I'm sure if you contact Yoshie he'll sort you out a replacement.

Asking £145 collected from Stansted, Essex or £175 posted mainland UK. Price is less than I paid for them so please don't haggle

Also a set of used thule roof bars for a 2nd gen. Good usable condition, not mint or brand new but everything there and working fine.

£45 collected from Stansted, Essex or £60 delivered.
    Attached Files

would you take £50 delivered for the roof bars?

Comment

Originally posted by thehandymancan01 View Post
      would you take £50 delivered for the roof bars?
      Sorry but no. I think the price I am asking is fair.

Comment

OK I'll pay£60 .so do I pay you with PayPal or something?

Comment

Originally posted by thehandymancan01 View Post
          OK I'll pay£60 .so do I pay you with PayPal or something?
          Hi,

Paypal to wishbonesurf@btinternet.com

Send me an email to that address too with your address details.

Thanks,
          Rob.

Comment

Hi just to let you know I've pad you and my address should be on the PayPal invoice

Comment

Thanks,

Will post today you should get them on Monday.

Rob.

Comment

[QUOTE=wishbone;822853]I had Yoshie make me up a set of sliders that I never got round to fitting. (am using the truck more for towing these days so don't really need sliders anymore) He left the legs off for me so that I could fit them how I wanted. 4 legs per side to make nice and strong. They are missing 1 plastic end cap as it was damaged in transit to my house, I'm sure if you contact Yoshie he'll sort you out a replacement.

Asking £145 collected from Stansted, Essex or £175 posted mainland UK. Price is less than I paid for them so please don't haggle

QUOTE]

If anyone in Central Scotland buys these, I will weld the outriggers on where they need to be for free if you come visit.
                Brian

Comment

Working...
                X